Putting up my 2011 Tahoe Q5i Boat For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well gents just starting the process of getting rid of my 2011 Tahoe Q5i boat. Bought it new back in 2011 from Bass Pro Shops and have had a great time owning it but with work and a deployment coming up I think it is time to pass on this great boat to a new home. I have put approximately 30 hours on it and just got it back from a full bow to stern inspection where every thing was checked and all preventative maintenance was knocked out in order to give the buyer peace of mind since that's how I would expect someone to treat something I was buying from them.

If anyone is interested please let me know I am asking $21,000 for it but if someone on here wants it I am sure we can work something out, this is one great boat and will have you loving every minute out on the water... oh and it looks sexy as shit behind a raptor... just saying.

I can get more pics if anyone wants, pm me if you are interested, sooner this boat leaves the sooner I can get a new daily driver and let the raptor become more "purpose built" :dogpile:

Here is a page with the specs for a 2011 Tahoe Q5i, the wakeboarding tower is aftermarket and made by Ariel. It is a great tower and makes it easy to pull some sweet air on the wakeboard. Ill attach a link to the ad on boattrader once it is published online.

2011 Tahoe Q5i: Runabouts - Boats.com

Thanks!

~Anderson

Attachments

• photo 2-7.jpg
    photo 2-7.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 111
  • photo 4-5.jpg
    photo 4-5.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 101
  • photo 3-6.jpg
    photo 3-6.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 100
  • photo 5-3.jpg
    photo 5-3.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 105
  • photo 1-7.jpg
    photo 1-7.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 95

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Alright. I start at $1. Plus $10 for your rear setup. I can't go over $20. That's my allowance this week.

OP
OP
Sliver Raptor

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I appreciate the effort gents. Would be nice to have it go to a forum member. Really wish I had the time to use it like I used to but work has kind of gotten in the way. Anyways let me know if you are interested guys and gals.

Anderson