Mint 2004 C5Z

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silnus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my baby, getting out of the car scene and going to a truck and looking at possibly building my first home. Car is in immaculate shape; When I say immacualte, I mean it. You hear to often about how a car is perfect and excellent shape. This car is literally as perfect as you can get a used car. Interior is still brand new looking. The leather is still soft, not hard and scaley, no rips or cracks anywhere. The dash, interior all still look brand new, not shiny or glazed over, a beautiful matte look. Ive made ZERO track passes, never powershifted, haven't even done a burnout in it. Car is tastefully modded and I have linked the build thread so you can see everything the car has had done to it. Exterior is 9.5/10 and interior is 10/10. Car has been extremely well maintained and using VR1 full synthetic racing oil. Modifications as follows:

Apperance/Interior

-C6Z06 wheels (High Gloss Black powdercoat)
-Z06 Partition divider
-C6Z shifter
-Smoked front markers
-JMW Halo/LED tailights
-Professionally painted yellow calipers to match GM paint code
-Professionally painted "CETA" mod satin black
-Z06 exhaust filler plate
-5% Window tint
-Lowered on stock bolts (no scrubbing within reason)
-Stock radio system (Dont like aftermarket in these)
-Stubby Antenna
-Professionally Buffed Paint by me

PERFORMANCE MODS

-Custom camshaft (232/236 .625/.625 @ 112 LSA 108 ICL)
-Ported 243, huge exhaust ports, shaved .015, 5 angle valve job, 11:1 CR (Done by Matt at HPS cylinder heads in Clearwater, FL)
-ARP Head bolts
-Comp Trunion upgrade
-PRC .650 springs, Hardened pushrods, titanium locks and retainers
-Kooks 1 7/8'' LT Stainless headers (Look new still)
-Kooks 3'' Offroad Stainless X pipe
-Borla Stinger quad tips
-Mantic ER2 clutch (rated 750HP) Feels like a stock clutch, light pedal.
-Vararam V2 CAI (New gaskets and filter)
-Nitto 555R drag radials (40% life left)
-New balancer w/ ARP bolt, no underdrive %
-MSD wires
-Racetronix Fuel pump with hot-wire kit
-FAST 36# Injectors
-Window Valet
-Drilled and Slotted Rotors with brand new HAWK ceramic pads.
-Optima Red Top battery (less than a year old, still have receipt)
-Custom NOS/Nitrous outlet wet Nozzle kit. Comes with warmer, brackets with custom mounting plate, all solenoids, purge line, custom bottle blanket, custom switch panel, window switch, all safety equipment except FPSS, Brand New NOS bottle. Kit has had about 2 3/4 of a bottle through it. Jets from 75,100,150 with fuel jets included.
-Tuned by Jeremy Formato (555rwhp)

OK, this car has NOT been beat on at all. Ask anyone in the area, I am the biggest grandma with this car. Car hasn't been sprayed much at all and on a very safe slightly rich tune that I asked for. I am asking $26,250. I started off asking $28,500 so I have come down alot. NADA gives the car $28,000 value with the miles. KBB has the car listed as $31,000 Private party value and 27k trade in at a dealer. I am not looking for trades, and if you are going to make an offer, be courteous; no low ballers please. Here is the link Kelley Blue Book. Here is the link to the build thread: Transamcoupe98's C5Z Build - LS1TECH

I can be reached at 727-463-0779, thanks for looking.

blurry_zpseb72a9b0.jpg

Vetteatsewanee.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg
IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

Image7-1.jpg

Image5-2.jpg

Image-4.jpg

Image1-2.jpg

Vid of car on dyno. Sound on this video doesn't do the car justice, you have to hear this car in person.

Caleb's Mild Nitrous Pull - YouTube