FS: 2002 SVT Lightning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
image.jpgThis Lightning is black with 100,690 miles on it. However, the engine has been replaced and the new motor has 17,000 miles on it. Short block and heads were built by Johnny Lightning Performance out of Pennsylvania. I have all the paperwork, listing all the components under the hood. It does have the factory throttle body and supercharger. The engine has been tuned and dyno'd and has 435 RWHP. I have the dyno paperwork as well. Forged bot to end is capable of handling 1,000hp, so there's plenty of room to add your modifications without worrying if the block can handle it. Body and paint are in very good condition. Comes with bed liner and roll-up bed cover. Interior is in very good condition with the exception of the driver's side seat...it could use a little help. I have more pics if interested. Also, check out the You Tube video of the engine being dyno tested.

http://youtu.be/ijSSHIJawI8

Here's a short list of what I have:

JLP Bulletproof Custom Built 5.4L Short Block
- Forged Crank
- Manley Forged Pistons
- Manley H Beam Connecting Rods
JLP XR Modular Cylinder Heads w/ steel plug inserts
- Modular Cylinder Head Stud Kit
Modular hi-volume oil pump with billet gears
Ford Racing heavy duty lifters (don't have a specific part number)
Oil seperator kit
Diablosport Chipmaster Revolution Chip (no switch)
Diablosport MAFia
6lb. Interchangeable Crankshaft Pulley Kit
JLT Cold Air Intake
60lb. High Impedence Fuel Injector Set
New Radiator
New Intercooler Pump
Baer Brakes & Rotors
- Rotors are drilled & slotted
- Baer pads have been replaced with ceramic pads (NO DUST)

Asking $12,000

If interested, respond by PM or email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.