440 banshee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, well i want to start modding my RAPTOR so i have to thin some of my toys. I have a custom built Banshee for sale. I figured since a lot of us play in the sand this would be a good place to post it. im asking 6500 for the bike and all the extra parts. here is a quick list of parts. there are a lot more parts on it but i want to hit some of the main ones. it will do 300ft in 3.9 sec @89mph.

1 440 nate Mcoy built motor
2 LSR frame stretched out 7 inches in front and the motor moved 4 inches forward
3 custom LSR 10 inch stretched swing arm
4 custom cut full boar plastics with paint
5 cpi OOF drag pipes
6 smooth buff front tires and 13 paddle tires in rear on spindle rims
7 J&J drag axel
8 LSR aluminum hubs
9 39mm carbs and bigger aluminum bowls
10 marvin shaw nitro shocks in front and rear
11 LSR drag spindles and arm in front
12 chariot trans brace
13 EGT probes with stingers and EGT computer with play back
14 custom wheelie bar

019.jpg
021.jpg
020.jpg
025.jpg
024.jpg

Last edited:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
****!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

APPROVED! There, mines bigger.

OP
OP
A

Avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man this will look good on you IRONMAN!!!!!!! think of it this way, you get a 16k quad cheap and I get to mod my truck......that equal happy people! help a brotha out !!!!

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

this bike has been at Silverlakes before but it was late in the seasion and no one was really around to see it. did race a ls1 buggy and i shut him down quick.

OP
OP
A

Avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
see there is another reasion for you to buy it man, you can tell your self its a work out machine, will help you get in shape. LOL