2012 Boss 302 #2918

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Immaculate 2012 Boss 302 with the important factory options and a couple mild modifications. One of roughly 550 cars in Performance White... production #2918. The car has the Recaro bucket seats and the factory Torsen differential. It is almost completely stock... the exceptions being the addition of the Ford Racing TracKey, Steeda upper and lower control arms, and a K&N drop in filter. It has been fanatically maintained and taken care of, always garaged and only rarely seen rain. Current mileage is 11k... a lot of it freeway. It has no scratches, scrapes, dings, or blemishes. She is in excellent condition. The 7 year/100k mile mechanical breakdown coverage is fully transferrable to another Geico policyholder. Please feel free to call or PM me with any questions.

Asking $38,950

-Dave
(916)390-3868

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...][]]&listingId=335478768&listingIndex=1&Log=0

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It says its "this car is no longer listed for sale" ....did you already move it, Ice?

RaptorDDS

Reaction score
Why are you selling? Would love to take it for a test ride but living in Michigan, not going to happen. Have always wanted one!

Edit - just saw on the listing why you are selling. Sucks, sorry bro!

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
******** i love that car, crappy thing is the raptor is eating up a majority of my monthly "i buy stupid shit, like big expensive trucks" budget and this is slightly higher then what i have been mulling over as a commuter.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
******** i love that car, crappy thing is the raptor is eating up a majority of my monthly "i buy stupid shit, like big expensive trucks" budget and this is slightly higher then what i have been mulling over as a commuter.

That thing is SaWeet!!! for sure...Wish I had the cash

Status
Not open for further replies.