2011 Jaguar XJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saber22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Wife told me I have to give up one "toy" to get a Raptor.....so.....

The car has been meticulously maintained, and has the luxury package, which includes too many options to list, among them are heated/cooled seats front and back, massage front seats, heated steering wheel, rear sun shade, and many more items.

The additional options added to the car at the dealership when it was delivered are as follows:

illuminated Jaguar sill plates (front driver/passenger doorway)
stainless steel pedal kit (brake/accelerator)
Xzilon fabric/leather protector treatment (warranty for 5 years/unlimited miles)
Jaguar hard plastic trunk floor protector
lo/jack vehicle locator system

I am the original owner, and ordered the car in early 2010...the car was delivered to me June 2010. The vehicle has been maintained with all required service visits/oil changes. In addition, I have paid to have the oil changed at half the normal interval (service calls for oil change every 15,000 miles, I have paid for the oil change every 7,500 miles).

The car currently has 31,528 miles, has always been garaged (both at home and at work), has never been in an accident, and is free of any marks/dents/dings/scratches/etc..

Asking $49,500

Attachments

• DSCN1279.jpg
    DSCN1279.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited: