2007 trx250ex for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, have owned this quad since new, was used at the dunes by my kids when they were younger, it just sits in the garage, time for it to go. Comes with dune tires/rims for the rear. Carb has been jetted and has fmf muffler. The fenders were cut off when new as it was used at the dunes, if you want it for gravel roads or mud, you will need to get a new plastic kit. I put a new battery in it last year, she runs like new. It has a flag mount and will throw in a flag or two. I have metal folding ramps that you can have if you need them as well. The quad is sitting in the interior of BC, but I can bring it with me to Socal on my trip beginning on Dec 12th, I will be travelling down I-5 heading to Palm Desert, will be heading to Vegas and West Arizona as well. Asking $1000.00 US DOLLARS or trade for Raptor front suspension (new) parts. Pics coming

Last edited:
OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Monday BUMP!!!

Somebody buy this for their kids for Christmas!! It has reverse and its a HONDA, maintenance free!