2007 Ducati s1000s For Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FilthyRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My father is selling his 2007 Ducati s1000s with 2800 hiccup free origional miles. Oil changed every season.....everything is fresh.... Absolutely showroom condition & 100% origional as he bought with the intent to keep it as an investment as they appreciate in value every year. If you are familar with this model the 07 is the most desireable year. It's unfortunate that it won't be in the family for the next 10-20yrs when it is a prized collectors piece.

If you are familar with ducati's then you already know that they feel "alive" and have lots of character compared to any other bike on the road.

Bike is in PA but will ship anywhere (I'll split the shipping with you) after check/wire has cleared.

$13,400 OBO

300806a.jpg

00b098d.jpg

c8ab339.jpg

f4c3f06.jpg

015f838.jpg

*Sorry for lousy pics.

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the bike. But I'm only allowed one project at a time and that the raptor on order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful bike. I used to have an MH900E, but while it looked great, it didn't ride so good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang nice ride. I'll be in the market for my first bike next summer. That's a little out of my wheelhouse. I'd be afraid to ride it!