2004 Super Charged Lightning RED 44K miles PERFECT!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD

RAREST of all year Gen 2 Lightnings! 3781 Made, 1 of 648 in Red! Clean as they come! Looks like it rolled off the showroom floor last week. Everything works, Every light, every button, every switch, every knob! Interior is absoultely perfect, seats look brand new! 95% BONE STOCK! Only modifications are tinted windows, Ford Racing 1/2 drop, and an intake. FULL TUNE UP done last month, and the gas mileage shows it! 16.1 MPG last tank with a mix of city & highway! 18-20 MPG straight highway! Brand new O2 sensors, brand new belts, brand new plugs, freshly cleaned intercooler and top end, full detailing (claybar, compound, polish, etc.). Mobile 1 oil change, antifreeze flush, intercooler flush, and brake fluid flush. Was just aligned for the drop, and it also has brand new Hankook tires! Needs absolutely NOTHING! READY FOR THE FRONT LINE, NOW!!
Runs perfect! All the OEM goodies, 6 disc in-dash, oem tonneau, bedliner, eaton supercharger, you name it. 44k miles! $18,000 Can email more pics. PLEASE CALL, as I don't always have time to check here.
thanks randy 406 544-6891

125-2004-super-charged-lightning-perfect.jpg

126-2004-super-charged-lightning-perfect-44k-miles.jpg

127-2004-super-charged-lightning-44k-miles.jpg

Last edited:

Movinon

Reaction score
pay?

Randy do you have to pay to advertise here.
I have a 2004 srt 10 viper truck I am trying to move to get a Raptor.

Thanks.....Ed

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

Thanks.....Ed

members can post single used vehicle for sale ads in the vehicles for sale section. multiple vehicle sales require an agreement.

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks.....Ed

Email me 7-8 pics, VIN #, miles, tire condition along with anything else that will help me help you sell you Truck. ($$ you have to have)

Thanks Randy [email protected] & [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.