2002 Ford F150 for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale is a 2002 Ford F-150 with 110mi on it. XL edition with no cloth but rubber as your interior floor and an 8ft bed. The truck is a 4wheel drive 4.6 Liter V8 with a manual transmission. I purchased the truck back in 2005 from Leo Kaytes Ford with 53,000 miles on it. Used mostly on the highway to go up to the Adirondacks where I have a Camp. Snowboards and an atv is the only thing that has been ever put in the bed since I’ve owned it. The truck is in excellent condition except for a few dings on the exterior due to careless people swinging there doors open. Interior is in perfect condition. Has a pioneer deck with a Pioneer amp behind the drivers seat and a custom box with a JL W2 subwoofer behind passenger seat. Comes with tonneau cover and all hardware. The truck sits on Pro Comp 35x12.50 AT tires on Mickey Thompson Classic 2 16 inch rims. Has a Pro Comp suspension lift professionally installed to clear the bigger tires.The 4 wheel drive works perfect just as good as it did the day I purchased the truck. The truck gets about 16/17 highway and 14/15 city. With stock tires it gets around 18 highway and 16 city. This truck was treated like my baby and I can guarantee that you will not find a more reliable truck out there thats almost ten years old. Asking 8000OBO. You can email or text/call (Anthony) 845-234- three one three four. Weekdays I work 7-5 so text is better.

At 75,000 mi the clutch and slave cylinder were replaced. Clutch had alot of life left but while they replaced the slave I went ahead and went with a new clutch.
$1900 in parts and labor.
Last 8000 mi
All rotors and pads changed- $400 parts.
Air Filter Changed
Last 5000 mi
Rear shocks ES9000 Pro Comp's- $200 parts and labor.
New front and passanger side wheel hubs along with new abs sensors- $650 parts and labor
Sound- Amp and sub placed. 200 for amp and 250 for custom box and JL W2 Subwoofer.
Last 3000 mi
New upper A-arms and ball joints as well as new lower ball joints
New Front shocks ES9000 Pro Comp's-$2000 in parts and labor and wheel alignment done.
New IAC Valve- $ 100 dollar part installed myself.
New Optima Yellowtop battery $280 dollar part installed myself.
Complete tune up- Fuel filter COP'S( COIL ON PLUG) and spark plugs.
Last 500 mi
New rear wheel bearings and rear diff gear oil changed. $250 mostly labor.
All fluids changed including transfer case and transmission fluid.
Brand New Exhaust manifolds and egr tube replaced. 1200 in parts and labor.

Have receipts for most of the labor and about 90% of all the parts installed. Have the original window sticker and the documents stating I purchased the truck from the dealer.
Oil was changed every 3000 with Mobil 5w-20.Used either Mobil 1 filter or Fram tough Guard.
I probably forgot a few things that were changed but when I go through the ton of receipts I will update if I missed anything. I am the 2nd owner of this truck and the guy before was an older gentleman who used the truck for going up to the catskills to go hunting.

DSC03042.jpg
DSC03043.jpg
DSC03041.jpg
DSC03040.jpg
DSC03039.jpg
DSC03045.jpg
DSC03046.jpg
DSC03048.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.