1996 Honda XR650L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm selling my dirt bike that I just recently finished restoring. It's got new Dunlop tires with heavy duty tubes, new brakes front and rear, new heavy duty chain and front and rear sprocket, and a new choke cable. I had the entire bike top to bottom gone over and checked. The engine was totally gone through and was just professionally rejetted. I just did all the fluids and filters. The seat cover is custom made and spotless. All the plastic on the bike was sprayed with the black linex premium. The previous owner did lots of performance upgrades including exhaust, transmission, suspension, etc...

The thing is a beast. I have only run it a little bit on the street, it's not been off road since all these upgrades and fixes. It is fully street legal and I have a clean title for it. I'm asking $3000 firm. I don't want to get into shipping so local buyers only please "South Florida area".

uzybu7er.jpggevytu9e.jpghyru7yde.jpg

Dave