1971 Mercedes 250 Vintage Show Car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FilthyRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling my prized 1971 Mercedes 250 sedan w114. It is the 2.8L straight 6 and pulls hard and clean and burns absolutely no oil. Super high compression and ALL NEW FLUIDS, brakes, radiator, transmission, engine, rear diff. All suspension and brakes and other maintenance items have been addressed as needed and tires are almost brand new. Something in the odometer broke and it only goes up very slowly now. It reads 36k miles and i've put on maby 400 since it broke. SUPER CLEAN inside, outside, underside!

GARAGE KEPT ENTIRE LIFE!

This car drives and looks so nice you can use it as a show car that is fully sorted and drives as reliable as a new one. I drive it at least 3days a week and it runs without a hickup.

This car exeudes class, elegance and style. It is easier to drive around town and park than any of the "land yacht" 280's. Also less problematic, more fuel efficient and easier to drive!

Exterior is in 98% condition I just had and expensive paint correction done and it is 100% free of swirls but had 3-4 scratches that are about 2inches, No fading or peaing at all looks stunning.

Interior is in 97% condition as I stated the odometer works slowly and the glass has a few pitts on it but still looks nice brand new headliner too and I have the origional floor mats as well as the coco mats pictured.

Car is has modern hidden speakers just needs a headunit installed. I drive this car to relax and free my mind and haven't bothered to install one.

Air condition blows colder and stronger than a brand new c300 actually which is amazing. You wouldn't think a vintage benz like this would have such an amazing system inside it!

This classic Benz needs absolutely NOTHING to run perfect and drive daily for another 20-30k miles except oil changes!

This car has got at least 10x the number of "thumbs up" and compliments my bentley continental gt or maserati granturismo s got and turns even more heads than my raptor!!!!!!

WALK AROUND VIDEO!!!!http://youtu.be/xVXc3e2ifUQ

2cb22c2.jpg

8589b94.jpg

4f2a9eb.jpg

98d40a6.jpg

994ffe4.jpg

c7d5925.jpg

9ab6a81.jpg

I am DUMPING this car for 11k to move it fast. One just went on ebay just like it for 19. Only reason for selling is my lifestyle is going thru a dramatic change....

TRADES: I will consider trades for almost anything that is in really good shape and/or combination of cash. watches, firearms, sportbikes, 06 audi a6, jetta tdi, acura tl, no rice burner shit or boats please

I WILL SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY!!

Please call Eric @561,886,7783 between 10am-8pm EST to arrange a time to see the car or questions

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free