Wide Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorort

Reaction score
Interesting comparison:
Ford F-150 Raptor is 86.3 inches compared to Hummer H1 which is 86.5 inches! (and the H2 is 81.2 inches)

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
i thought the hummer was wider than that

Remember that ALL of the H1 is that width though, unlike the Raptor with it's much narrower standard-F150-width body.

Funny how these have not become any less awesome to me since seeing them 20 or so years ago:
H1opentop.jpg

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember that ALL of the H1 is that width though, unlike the Raptor with it's much narrower standard-F150-width body.

Funny how these have not become any less awesome to me since seeing them 20 or so years ago:
H1opentop.jpg

I dont think they are all they are cracked up to be... once you have been in one at 25mph you start to think they suck... the ride is horrible. And very little suspension travel.

Last edited:

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
I always thought the biggest thing with the hummer was its 4 wheel independant suspension with high ground clearence. I think it has like 14 inches or something millitary can correct me on that. but not having axles or pumpkins to hit and break. On top of that can your raptor protect you against an IED? I do they they look wider then the raptor does though. must just be the stance.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And the Raptor is wider than my F250, but the bed on the Raptor is about 5-6 inches narrower...lol...

Its only wide cause they covered the wheels... mirror to mirror its the same width as any F150.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
ive wheel'd with H1 s before, not only are they big, heavy, and wide those control arms get hung up in the rocks. plus usually the owners are ass-holes.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive wheel'd with H1 s before, not only are they big, heavy, and wide those control arms get hung up in the rocks. plus usually the owners are ass-holes.

They're just pissed off because of all the "personal training" you've been giving their wives. :naughty: