unbelievable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is great news! That means that my truck should ship any day now.

Yes Sir!! Should ship out quick
Keep your fingers crossed :drool:

Your trucks train ride might take 6-8 days out to Northern CA :hmm:

Hang in there Dave, your wait is almost over.

randy

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Yes Sir!! Should ship out quick
Keep your fingers crossed :drool:

Your trucks train ride might take 6-8 days out to Northern CA :hmm:

Hang in there Dave, your wait is almost over.

randy

Excellent! I can't believe that its almost here after nearly 2 months of waiting. You're the man, Randy! You need to make a trip out here to collect that beer.:happy160:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent! I can't believe that its almost here after nearly 2 months of waiting. You're the man, Randy! You need to make a trip out here to collect that beer.:happy160:

Were expecting Snow and temps in the teens over the next few days, sounds good to me!!

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
yes, mine is due at the dealership this week !!! YAHOOOOOO

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made a few calls and no one knows anything about this... I cant talk to the 6.2 manager until tomorrow will see what she has to say...

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the "no hold" part. My friends (husband/wife) crew cab Raptor was built the week of December 6th. It made it to Albuquerque (where they off load the train and truck them up to us/dealer) on Dec 26th. It never made it the final 3.5 hours because shortly after the 26th it was put on (and is still on) hold from Ford. This truck should not of been part of the BCM recall, but apparently it has issues Ford won't/can't explain. Like it was mentioned, determining an ETA on a Raptors build and delivery is impossible.