Raptor 2011 Truck Of The Year!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lead Foot

Reaction score
:winner_first_h4h::party36::grd:

OK Maybe thats a little premature,But Four Wheeler says in the Next issue it will have Raptor Vs Super Duty Vs Duramax...

In a Three-way Full-size Throwdown!

This info is in February 2011 Four Wheeler mag.

I can't wait to see the results...

P.S You know the Raptors Bad ASS When they have to use two 3/4 ton trucks just to have a Dog in the fight LOL

Remember:Its not the Size of the Dog in the Fight ,but the Size of the Fight in the Dog... Go Raptor

Later LF

Last edited:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
**** Four Wheeler magazine. They'll probably toss out the Raptor, Superduty, and Duramax at the last minute so they can go back to swallowing Dodge's balls so more. I can see it now; "The Dodge Journey wins 2011 Truck of the Year for its stylish shit-tank, rental-a-car looks and ability all while maintaining the super smooth ride and handling of an over weight, 3 legged buffalo" " The dodge Journey looks and rides like my wife, that's a clear winner in my book" says so this Four Wheeler editor.

OP
OP
L

Lead Foot

Reaction score
For our full report, with scores, specs and date, check out the March 2011 issue of Four Wheeler, on sale January21, 2011.

This would be the same up coming magazine test.....same info anyway :~(

prolly gonna ,make a Chart to show who done what on what Performance wise to fill the pages in the magazine......

Be nice to see the numbers anyway...

OP
OP
L

Lead Foot

Reaction score
so they can go back to swallowing Dodge's balls so more

Now that would make an interesting Smiley...

only thing we have for Nuts is :nutkick:

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
**** Four Wheeler magazine. They'll probably toss out the Raptor, Superduty, and Duramax at the last minute so they can go back to swallowing Dodge's balls so more. I can see it now; "The Dodge Journey wins 2011 Truck of the Year for its stylish shit-tank, rental-a-car looks and ability all while maintaining the super smooth ride and handling of an over weight, 3 legged buffalo" " The dodge Journey looks and rides like my wife, that's a clear winner in my book" says so this Four Wheeler editor.

:)
Nice work, Pirate.

I don't have the ******-esque loathing for Four Wheeler Magazine that you possess, but I'm always down to read a nice entertaining rant.