New Owner - 2011 Silver Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mesposito

Reaction score
New owner/member. Lucked out in terms of timing - dealership unloaded it off the truck and I had to have it. $2,000 off MSRP. Not the greatest deal I guess but didn't pay sticker :) Now looking into my first mods. Main purpose is to bring up to property we have in WV. Towing my ATV and such.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Welcome! Your truck sounds a bit like mine. What options did you get? I've seen every color out here in CA... more black than anything else... but I have seen another silver one yet.

DSC06908.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
mesposito

mesposito

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome messages.
Funny, since buying my silver Raptor I have seen two black Raptors on the road. Ordered my F1 BakFlip cover with BakBox but it won't be here for a few weeks. Starting to look at some front 6" or 8" lights and possibly a winch. Love the Sync system and how integrated everything is.

Options -
Raptor Luxury Package
Rubber Floor Mats
Tailgate Step

The only regret I have is not getting the Raptor Plus Package - mainly for the rear view camera as this thing is a beast and sometimes it is difficult when backing out of a parking space at the grocery store. But, these bad boys are very difficult to come by in Northern VA and I was ecstatic to find one, on a lot, with a reputable dealer who was motivated to sell.

Attachments

• IMG_2407.jpg
    IMG_2407.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
That's a sharp looking truck! :)

I live by my back up camera. The best part about it is the center line on the screen to line up the trailer.

First Truck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the backup camera should be a mandatory item. I would be scared to death backing up without it.:eek: