New Member - Got My Vin and Build Date!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IH-Scout_800A

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gents....New to the forum. Excited to be here. Got my vin number and build date yesterday.:roflsquared: Feb 21 the rig rolls down the line. Tuxedo Black super cew. No graphics, no sun roof. Other than that, I checked yes down the list. My IH Scout is going to get it's feelings hurt when this thing gets delivered...

Anyway... Again...glad to be here on the forum.

Bohica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! please don't ever ever sell that scout, those things are wicked cool man! (or if you do let me know:drool:)

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gents....New to the forum. Excited to be here. Got my vin number and build date yesterday.:roflsquared: Feb 21 the rig rolls down the line. Tuxedo Black super cew. No graphics, no sun roof. Other than that, I checked yes down the list. My IH Scout is going to get it's feelings hurt when this thing gets delivered...

Anyway... Again...glad to be here on the forum.

Welcome Scout, this is a great forum for info, opinions and an occasional smart @ss comment, all in good fun. I'm new myself but attribute this forum to providing me with all the info and motivation I neeed to order my Raptor. No date or VIN yet but order is in the system. I can relate to the vehicle jealousy thing...I have an '01 SCab XLT. I didn't have the heart to trade it in so giving to my Mom (for an easier life lol). Again welcome.

OP
OP
I

IH-Scout_800A

Reaction score
Thaks All...I actually purchased the Raptor yesterday after a long ordeal with my 2010 FX2 Crew. Dealership was decent to me. gave me 2K over Blue book trade and discouted the Raptor 3K under MSRP for all the headaches. They actually had the truck promised and sold to someone else for $2500 over MSRP but could not close the deal because the VIN had not been assigned yet, therfore they could not legally take a deposit and enter into a binding contract to purchase/finance. I happen to be there the day after the VIN was released....I jumped on that like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

Did some light wheeling today with the scout....I try to take it easy on it. It is 100% rust free (i'm the second owner) and never wrecked or abused. Her are some pics since I don't have the real bad boy yet... Sorry to hijack this forum with the scout stuff.. last time...I promise.

Attachments

• Scout 093.jpg
    Scout 093.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 57

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
No worries about the hijack Scout! That is one fine machine and pics anywhere will be appreciated! An ex had one with a 425 in it and a 6" suspension lift - she wasn't afraid to put it to the test, and it did pretty good.
The Scout is definately my second fav classic 4x4 closely behind the Breadbox Bronco (see Warrior's pics).
Looking forward to more input from you on here - Welcome!