New Feature Released for 2011 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i could have used this button yesterday. there was a small traffic back up where 2-lanes went to 1 around rush hour. this little 94 Civic cut me off on the right and was basically driving next to me for the next 1/2 a mile in the break down lane trying to get in front of me. i just reverted to the old lay on the horn and almost drive in to him method. needless to say Raptor 1 Civic 0

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was going down a dirt road just outside of Calico a few weeks ago when some stupid **** in a old dually truck decides to pull in front of me to go 4mph. Makes yo realize how fast the Raptor goes compared to other trucks, but that wore of after about 10 seconds and then just became extremely aggrevating. I wish I had that button!

Lead Foot

Reaction score
Since this is about Running over cars LOL

Anybody else besides Me :~) see the Orange Raptor on Monster Jam Today?

The guy that drives the "Blue Thunder" truck for Ford was given one to drive he said he put about 150 laps in the desert on it and that it was a great truck! said it wasn't a Real race truck but Closest thing on the market today!

It was the Monster Jam In minneapolis or how ever ya spell it LOL

Last edited:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Since this is about aRunning over cars LOL

Anybody else besides Me :~) see the Orange Raptor on Monster Jam Today?

The guy that drives the "Blue Thunder" truck FDor Ford was given one to drive he said he put about 150 laps in the desert on it and that it was a great truck! said it wasn't a Real race truck but Closest thing on the market today!

It was the Monster Jam In minneapolis or how ever ya spell it LOL

Damn! Be nice to have a video of that..

Lead Foot

Reaction score
Damn! Be nice to have a video of that..

Thats for sure ! I bet him getting one from Ford cause he drives their monster truck he didn't baby it!

I wish they would have let him go over a few of the jumps with it,heck they even had a Snowmobile running on the dirt during the Monster Jam,pretty cool he Did a Back flip off a ramp with the Snowmobile it was really cool to watch,Specially on dirt.

They didn't show him driving the Raptor in the desert, but it was parked with the monster trucks Looking good in Orange...

He made it sound like it was a Gift from Ford Since he drives their monster truck ,Must be Nice:drool:

it was on the speed channel about 45 minutes ago!

I'm in North Florida,Fernandina Beach