My Raptor Was Conceived!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that it's had a birthday it won't be long before you're taking it out for a run!
Congrats, Bad Ass.

OP
OP
Bad Ass Raptor Chick
Reaction score
My Raptor Was Delivered

Yes finally the wait is over and my Raptor was delivered yesterday!!!! I owe a Huge Thank-You to Randy! He went out of his way to do everything possible to get me my Raptor SC. Like he said I had a 2011 on order that got put on hold so he looked around and found me a 2010 brand new one with all the toys!!! He then drove 7 hours from St. Louis to the middle of Ks to help me pick up the truck, stayed around and helped me learn how to use all of the toys that my 2000 Toyota never dreamed of having, and then he drove another 7 hours back to St. Louis that night. He is extremely educated on the vehicles he sales. And his customer service is definetly the best I have ever seen.

Thank-You Very Much Randy for Everything you have done for me!!!

B.A.R.C :) :) :)

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!!! Good story. Glad to hear Randy can "perform" for The Ladies. Was he professional throughout the process, or did he start giving you the :naughty: face??