Just got my 2011 Ford Raptor SuperCrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my new 2011 SuperCrew on the 24th (early Christmas present). More than enough room in the back, and the 6.2 is sweet. Photos attached.

Attachments

• raptor1.jpg
    raptor1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 159
  • raptor2.jpg
    raptor2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 192

IRONMAN

Reaction score
BAD ASS AND MORE BAD ASS!
Welcome! Love'n the ride there fostercd.
Mods on the list or not yet?

OP
OP
fostercd

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on taking it out tomorrow morning and getting some mores pics of it. It is still stock right now, I plan on getting a different exhaust system on it; however, i am not a fan of the place i live right now so I am going to have to wait until I can make it out of town.

My list so far for the truck is a tonneau bak flip cover, maybe a spray in liner, and exhaust. Any other ideas?

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I plan on taking it out tomorrow morning and getting some mores pics of it. It is still stock right now, I plan on getting a different exhaust system on it; however, i am not a fan of the place i live right now so I am going to have to wait until I can make it out of town.

My list so far for the truck is a tonneau bak flip cover, maybe a spray in liner, and exhaust. Any other ideas?

A FRF sticker if we ever get them...A hmmmmm

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What security systems or devices do you all have for your trucks?

I've got the high-end Viper one, Dont have the model number in front of me.... But I also went with the color LCD remotes, shock sensors, tilt sensors, micro-chipped keys and 2 kill switches.

My Raptor got broken into a couple of weeks ago, so i went pretty crazy with the security mods after-the-fact.

Ironman has a dadgum security camera in his. You can check out vids of it if you do a site search for it.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Call me paranoid.lol
Security camera and the same system as Bo's but Clifford.
Same company makes them both. Great Alarm.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A FRF sticker if we ever get them...A hmmmmm

I can make them :birgits_tiredcoffee

I use a Mastiff and a .44 for security. :shooter: I haven't had a vehicle broken into in 20 years and don't even lock the doors. I like living in a safe area.