First 1000 miles on 2011 crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I have now had my 2011 SCREW for 10 days, and after 500 miles, I figured it was time to stop babying this bad boy and see what it can do. Took it out on to the highway tonight and punched it, the truck accelerated from about 20mph to 110mph with little effort. The roar of the engine made me giggle like a little school girl getting her first kiss. The handling of the truck at 110mp was so amazing, just like bogger said it handles like a vette, the ride was so smooth, no excessive road noise, I was not expecting it to be so quiet. The truck was just hugging the road so good, I mean I am just blown away by this truck. It handles so much better than the F150 King Ranch that I had.

Passed some guy in a Porsche, look in my rear view and saw him coming, I pushed the skinny pedal down some more, looked down and I was at 122mph turning 3600rpms. That guy lost the nerve and backed down, I was thinking you maybe able to out run me in your eruopean shit, but I'm not gonna make it easy for you.

It is so hard to find the words to truly describe how aczilerating it was driving this truck, I am so glad I bought it. I just want to scream out HOLY SHIT!!!!!

:********:

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The crazy part is that he asks an administrator to remove the post...umhh...just edit the post again and remove all the crap your little **** head son posted. :)

But it does raise the question...should we start a "best fiction" forum? jk

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So now...back to the regularly scheduled thread....

I think the "workaround" that works great is the one Iceman posted...add another hard drive to the alternate USB port.

The built-in "Jukebox" only has 10GB of capacity.

While there are tons of options available...any of the external USB solid state drives would be my pick.

A quick search shows a cheap $80 option: 32GB SSD drive with USB cable included with three times the storage.