Finally....at least got a VIN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

delmag1942

Reaction score
Finally, after ordering 11/10, got my Raptor Supercrew VIN, 1FTFW1R69BFA64687!

Now just waiting on the build date?????????????

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Congrats! And good luck on the LOOOOOOOONG wait lol j/k
Before you know it, it's at your door.

OP
OP
D

delmag1942

Reaction score
Yes indeed an earlier post that I read that had 48 days from ordered to delivered is probably out the window as I have already gone 40 days! In addition my VIN is "only" 3924 behind yours.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I ordered mine in mid November and got my VIN# (1FTFW1R61BFA60763) last week, followed immediately by my build week (1/10/11). You shouldn't have much longer to wait. Congrats and welcome to the home stretch!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I wonder if it is because of smaller/bigger dealer that you/I ordered from?

Randy could touch on this subject better but i believe there are a number of non predictable factors that go in to how long it takes to build/ship a new truck

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I wish I could................. But this 2011 F150 build cycle has been
screwed up since the beginning.

I have trucks that were ordered sept 3rd, and have back to back Vin #'s, one has been delivered to my customer and the other is STILL @ SVT in Dearborn?? I have trucks that were built Nov 10th and 18th and have been showing "In Transit" for weeks. I have had a couple Raptors blow through the build process and some that have waited for a VIN # for 5 weeks, Normal 2-3 weeks for a VIN. Nothing has been "as usual".

randy

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if it is because of smaller/bigger dealer that you/I ordered from?

I'm considered a "Select" small dealer by Fords standards, but a higher volume
Fleet Truck Dealer. I have 11 VIN #'ed 2011 Raptors and 10 more in the order bank, that WILL get pulled and Vin'ed.

Some dealers will only get 1 or 2 Raptors for this 2011 build cycle. Large dealers might order 3-4 for stock.

Size of a dealer does not always mean they will get trucks pulled or built faster. A dealer that sells "Trucks" will get more trucks, and a "Car" Dealer will get more and faster cars built.

Clear as mud, right??

randy

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
So mine got ordered on 12/3/2010. I am screwed then right? Like maybe end of February before I see it? GAWD! I miss my 2004 FX4 so bad right now ande looking at all the damn videos and following this form and watching ebay motors and and and ERRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Breath, breath, breath. HAhahaaaaaa.

Anyone have a real idea at all weather or not options matter on builds. Mine is gonna have just the Lux package only. Will that speed it up? HAhahaaaaaaa. SHIT!

BDRAG