Finally got here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rstarr

rstarr

Reaction score
In the first 24hrs its already got HID's a craven antenna , limo tint all around, and 50% on the windshield "hopefully there is not a Texas state trooper reading this" lol and clear bra. Im having the bed line-x this next week. Also hoping to do a exhaust this next weekend.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
In the first 24hrs its already got HID's a craven antenna , limo tint all around, and 50% on the windshield "hopefully there is not a Texas state trooper reading this" lol and clear bra. Im having the bed line-x this next week. Also hoping to do a exhaust this next weekend.

I love my Line-X. I had the clear over coat added and had a small amount of their gold metal flake added and it really matches the trucks paint in the sun. Just a touch of sparkel. Not a lot. Check out the samples and see what ya think. The sample the Plano location had where I got mine had too much gold. I think I spent $625 totall and its holding up GREAT!

BDRAG

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow you're kidding right? Limo tint and the windshield?!? What does it look like?

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! :peace:

The limo tint and windshield tint will be awesome while they last! I had mine done right after I got my current truck and loved it, but it only lasted for a month. That was a 475 dollar ticket, they cut X's into the front side windows and made me rip off the windshield tint on the spot. I had to pay the fine AND show I had removed all the illegal tint..

They will snag you when you least expect it too, I got it at 3am..

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You weren't up in Grapevine today were you?
Saw one coming off 114 as I was heading home from Sam's.

OP
OP
rstarr

rstarr

Reaction score
Wow you're kidding right? Limo tint and the windshield?!? What does it look like?
No i do limo on all the sides and 50 %on the window shield. It looks great and is a big help on keeping heat out and at night time it cuts down on the headlight glare. 50% is not dark at all.