buying a new svt raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello guys , i m new into this forum.

hey i used to own a 03 svt lightning it was a great truck, now i m thinking to buy the svt raptor in blue, but i heard that the different color you get different extras you will get on the truck as the orange trips, the reverse camera the interior change, or all are the same?i dont know that is what i heard at the marone dealer florida. so could you give me some advice please.

hey as well when i bought my svt lightning i recived 1 year svt character member with a bunch of stuff and a svt character member hat, how about this time does you get a sticker o a t shirt?

hey all the 6.2 svt raptor i have seen on the svt dealer had been all black seats. i olny see a 5.4L black full with gps and sony stereo

hey are the 2011 svt raptor only comming crew cabs. or extended cap as well?

are the svt raptor XT still on the market, or sold out

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
The only difference in options with the Blue Flame Raptor is that you can't get the orange seats. Otherwise, all options and trim packages are available in all colors. Supercab and Supercrew are both available for 2011.

La única diferencia en las opciones con el Raptor Blue Flame es que usted no puede obtener los asientos de color naranja. De lo contrario, todas las opciones y paquetes de equipamiento están disponibles en todos los colores. SuperCab y SuperCrew están disponibles para el 2011.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey KTM, welcome.
I noticed the 505 in your username.... Are you from New Mexico?

-To further clarify on Bird's statement, the molten orange interior accents are NOT available for blue or white Raptors.... You can only get orange seats in the black or molten orange Raptors. The interior color of the truck has nothing to do with engine size, cab size, rearview cameras, etc, the orange interior trim is merely an additional option available in black or molten Raps. However, the orange racing stripe on the steering wheel automatically comes on all Raptors.

-As far as I know, the only people who got free stickers, shirts, etc were people who had delays or issues with their truck order, and people who went to the Raptor Roundup events.

-The 2011s are in fact available in both SuperCab (extended cab) and CrewCab (4 full doors).

-I believe Raptor XTs are still available for order, but you might want to check with one of the Ford Professionals or Ford Dealers registered here on this site for verification.

Let us know what other questions you have, we're here to help.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey KTM, welcome.
I noticed the 505 in your username.... Are you from New Mexico?

-To further clarify on Bird's statement, the molten orange interior accents are NOT available for blue or white Raptors.... You can only get orange seats in the black or molten orange Raptors. The interior color of the truck has nothing to do with engine size, cab size, rearview cameras, etc, the orange interior trim is merely an additional option available in black or molten Raps. However, the orange racing stripe on the steering wheel automatically comes on all Raptors.

-As far as I know, the only people who got free stickers, shirts, etc were people who had delays or issues with their truck order, and people who went to the Raptor Roundup events.

-The 2011s are in fact available in both SuperCab (extended cab) and CrewCab (4 full doors).

-I believe Raptor XTs are still available for order, but you might want to check with one of the Ford Professionals or Ford Dealers registered here on this site for verification.

Let us know what other questions you have, we're here to help.

========================
Sorry just saw this post.
YES I can still get you a Raptor XT.
Just talked with my SVT Parts Guy (contact), still a couple not spoken for.

For OFF ROAD USE ONLY.......................... NO VIN # to Reg for street use.

call me or drop me an email.

I have 2 on hold "SOLD" of the 50 they Plan to build. Build time has been pushed out to 3rd Qtr. = late summer.

randy

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys for all your help, well i m from panama central america,
505 is from the ktm atv 505sx i m a atv.
BIRDMAN i see that you speak spanish, where are you from?
the svt raptor is for my father he has a 08 F250 diesel with SCT flash chip.
now he wants to own a svt raptor.
i was thinking for a XT but, i noticed that this truck are not for street legal use, what about outside of the united sate, panama central america?

hey guys thanks for all the info

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i was thinking for a XT but, i noticed that this truck are not for street legal use, what about outside of the united sate, panama central america?

you're welcome. i dont speak spanish i used google translate :birgits_tiredcoffee.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hey ktm,
I don't know how the law reads in panama central america?? But the Raptor XT has all the equipment to actually drive it on the street, BUT it will not have a Ford VIN #, only a SVT Ford Racing Part #. So to get Lic Plates or whatever you need to be legal, would be the problem. But I sure can order and sell you one if you decide to get one.

randy