Asking price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greenie1434

Reaction score
What would be a good asking price to sell a 2011 supercrew With 60000 miles on it? It has 37s and a leveling kit along with an exhaust and headers. Any ideas what a good number to start at would be?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a leveling Kit? What else has been done so the truck can run 37s"?

Well figure $500 for a perch mod, if not already done and trashing the leveling kit...

$32K is a stab with limited information... Did you try KBB or Edmunds?

Silnus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would be a good asking price to sell a 2011 supercrew With 60000 miles on it? It has 37s and a leveling kit along with an exhaust and headers. Any ideas what a good number to start at would be?

You're not going to get any money off of modifications/customizations, unless its a turbocharger, supercharger, or beefed up drivetrain in my experiences. You could probably get more money out of the truck if you returned it to mostly stock. You could leave the catback exhaust on. Switch back to 35's and put exhaust manifolds back on and sell the headers. Need info if it has NAV, sunroof, etc as well. This is just my opinion and seeing what they are going for on various websites if it were loaded:

39 without mods
38 with mods

Last edited:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
a leveling Kit? What else has been done so the truck can run 37s"?

Well figure $500 for a perch mod, if not already done and trashing the leveling kit...

$32K is a stab with limited information... Did you try KBB or Edmunds?

$32K? WTF?!

Seriously, this truck has a very high resale value and speculating about a Raptor's resale price without doing any research doesn't help since it appears to the uninformed to be accurate and your WAG will show up in Google searches.

If you don't know what other used Raptors have sold for please don't speculate in this forum as it doesn't do anyone any good (it only "hurts" - do some Google-ing and you'll see what comes up).

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$32K? WTF?!

Seriously, this truck has a very high resale value and speculating about a Raptor's resale price without doing any research doesn't help since it appears to the uninformed to be accurate and your WAG will show up in Google searches.

If you don't know what other used Raptors have sold for please don't speculate in this forum as it doesn't do anyone any good (it only "hurts" - do some Google-ing and you'll see what comes up).

$32K is a stab with limited information... Did you try KBB or Edmunds

I said it was a stab with limited information...OP needs to give more details and here is one maybe a PIC or two...

How about $38K or maybe $50K does that Wild Ass Guess make you feel better?

:shitsweak:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I got $31,000 for trade in on a 5.4 SCab with 65,000 miles. It sold for $36,000. MMD is right, $32,000 is not even a reasonable stab. I was given $48,000-$52,000 price range to sell mine the way it sits. 2010 SCab 6.2 36,000 miles with all sorts of RPG goodies.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is from KBB...

Attachments

• 2011 Ford F150 Super Cab SVT Raptor Pickup 4D 5 1_2 ft Used Car Prices - Kelley Blue Book.pdf
    173.9 KB · Views: 115

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok...

Directly from FRF "Raptor Sale"

2013 < 1000miles $50K asking for sale
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f41/2013-raptor-sale-23620/

p for sale. I just don´t use it enough as I work overseas.
Can deliver just about anywhere in Texas or better yet, Veracruz is only a 2 hour plane ride from Houston. Fly down and I will drive up to the border with you.

2011 Tuxedo Black SCAB.
Original owner
Purchased in Houston (Texas plated)
Hennessey 475 kit. (SN-20)
All original factory parts. Exhaust, cats etc.
Loaded with every option available in ´11 except the cargo gate.
Spray in bedliner
Ford hard bed cover
Truck has a little over 12k miles on it.
Extended warranty for 7 years.
Never towed, never off roaded. I used it for highway travel only.
Texas title in hand.

Looking for 46,000.00
p for sale. I just don´t use it enough as I work overseas.
Can deliver just about anywhere in Texas or better yet, Veracruz is only a 2 hour plane ride from Houston. Fly down and I will drive up to the border with you.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f41/2011-sc-475-velociraptor-26494/

I have a 13 Raptor on order and need to sell my Current 13 Raptor

Blue Flame
Super crew
Sunroof
801 Lux package
Tail gate step
Clear bra on nose/rear 1/4 bed and all along bottom of doors
NEVER off road
NEVER TUNED,100% factory warranty
Bed and fender wells line X
11,500 highway miles
Never damaged or painted
MFT updated
Oil and filter every 3000 Miles/5/20 full Synthetic Ford oil and filter
Purchased new in October by me,no other drivers
NON smoker
Never in Mud

Only selling to fund another 13 Raptor in Silver
Window sticker was $53,365
Asking $50,500
(This never sold and was traded to the dealer)
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f41/13-blue-super-crew-sale-24381/

like it says it is fully fully loaded plus i have the maintenance pkg that goes with it. i also purchased the longer warranty for her as well. it is blue in color and has 13500 on her. i purchased her in 1/3/12. never off road. it has a bakflip cover on her as well and also has weather tech floor mats for front and rear. i have had synthetic in her sense the first oil change.any other questions just email me [email protected] or text me 4014816015. 49,800 is the price.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f41/2012-fully-loaded-4-door-4-sale-24697/

SOLD

I am looking to sell my 2011 SuperCab Raptor with ALL options. It has about 4700 miles on it. I am asking $46k OBO. Let me know if you are interested.
SOLD
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f41/wts-2011-blue-flame-scab-all-options-4337/

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Fred, you choose SCab instead of SCrew on KBB. You have to take into account the local market value as well as the KBB. A local Ford dealer has 2 used Raptors that have an asking price of more than the new sticker. There is ZERO inventory right now. It's a sellers market. Don't let Fred talk you into low balling your truck. $40,000 is a reasonable price for that truck, IMO. List it for $45,000 OBO and don't let it go for less than $39,000. I was just offered $38,000 cash for mine from a dealer so he could sell it.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope he sells his Truck too. That is not my goal. I have no skin in the game, nor am I or anyone I know looking for a used Raptor.

I hope the OP gets the most he can for the truck. Oh and If I did a SCAB I screwed that one up.

Anyway, OP good luck on your sale. did not mean to muddy the waters. Stoner is probably correct now is the time to sell!

Fred