2011 Production Numbers Scabs vs Screws

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BudOneAirship

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT certification package

How does one recieve the SVT certification package? I bought my Black 2011 Raptor back in December and have never heard of this certification package.

Help?

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does one recieve the SVT certification package? I bought my Black 2011 Raptor back in December and have never heard of this certification package.

Help?
You can order the SVT certificate from Ford Show Parts. If you also order a window sticker, it may cause a 1-2 week delay in receiving your SVT certificate because the window sticker is printed by another company for Ford (thats what I was told when I called asking for my order status).

pkolanko

Reaction score
I bought a 2012 blue SCAB that is completely bare bones. Not one additional option. I'd have to say this is an extremely rare build for 2012 then.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not believing the numbers on Supercrews V. Supercabs, I did some digging.

I am lucky to have several contacts at SVT...lets just leave it at that....
Not only are the build numbers correct( I mean, there might be minor discrepencies but not off by much if there is), but SVT could not have built the Raptor with more SCrews than Scabs due to several factors I dont think they want shared publicly. Suffice to say, there is no way the documented numbers could have been transposed. They are indeed built 4 to 1, Scabs to Screws.