2011 Production Numbers Scabs vs Screws

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I can say is if the numbers are correct, then ALL the Screws went to Arizona...The only ones on the lots are Screws and the dealer told me they are selling 4 Screws for every Scab. This was in Jan when I ordered my Scab...Which the dealer will have ready for me tomorrow, only took 6 and a half weeks!

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I can say is if the numbers are correct, then ALL the Screws went to Arizona...The only ones on the lots are Screws and the dealer told me they are selling 4 Screws for every Scab. This was in Jan when I ordered my Scab...Which the dealer will have ready for me tomorrow, only took 6 and a half weeks!

All the ones I have seen are SCREWS as well.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I spoke to SVT , they were very nice . I exsplained the " debate" .
I think I spoke to Dan , he took the time to double check the numbers from two sources . He stated that the SCAB had been much more poppular. Here in MN I have seen way more SCABS then SCREWS . I still agree with you guys the numbers are an eye brow raiser.

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There might have been a mismatch of the "W" and "X" part of the VINs when they tabulated. G.I.G.O.

HIGHDESERT

Reaction score
the numbers are hard to believe. When I ordered mine my dealer didn't even ask which cab I wanted because he just assumed it was crew. He said this year they had ordered 12 crews for every 1 scab.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the numbers are hard to believe. When I ordered mine my dealer didn't even ask which cab I wanted because he just assumed it was crew. He said this year they had ordered 12 crews for every 1 scab.

Yep for 2011, I was 20 Crew Cabs to 1 Super cab.

I will go to my grave, insisting that 2011 Crews are 3 to 1.

randy

Binks

Reaction score
I would have to agree. I was in the plant early this morning and screws were everywhere, I'm talking f-150s in general, not just Raptors. Raptor scabs were really scarce, I think I saw two while I was there.