2011 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would like the bigger gas tank and the higher tow rating, but other than that I dont see why its necessary. The reg Rap has plenty of room in the back

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I just like the easy access to the back with the doors rather then having to wait as the driver for the guy getting into the back.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not like it at first, but it is growing on me. If I was hauling around more ppl I would like to have it. I am bout to go on a trip and I do not think 2 grown men would like to ride in the back of my Raptor. I would not mind having a crew cab, but I think it looks great in an extended cab. I always wanted a lifted short wheel base extended cab truck.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I like it..and I really like all the extra features they added to the 2011.
I kinda wish I would have waited now, but I thought it was going to be a limited run so I jumped in.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Are you getting one, Shaggggg? It would be great for Arizona

Bent, I am planning on too. I will wait till they are on dealership lots because I do not want to pay outrageous prices over sticker.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it..and I really like all the extra features they added to the 2011.
I kinda wish I would have waited now, but I thought it was going to be a limited run so I jumped in.

Same here, I like the added features too. I also thought it was goin to be a limited run.

From what I have heard it was goin to be a limited run, but the Raptor has gotten so popular they kept goin.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i can't quite put in to words what it is, but when I see the pictures I see the Raptor SUPERCREW. When I look at everything else, it's the Raptor... Often imitated, never duplicated.