1st tow, Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I've towed a few times with mine already. The truck is the best tow vehicle I've had. The power is plentiful, the brakes are excellent, and the tow/haul mode works well. My favorite features are the integrated trailer brake controller and the black center line on the NAV screen for the rear camera. You can hit the trailer first time, every time.

OP
OP
warrior

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Very cool. I haven't towed yet, how did the downshifts work with that load, just curious?

interesting, I noticed the truck downshifting almost like exhaust brake style, helping slow down before the brakes, Ah, yes forgot the camera, sweet.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Its nice. It predicts what your doing, so in town when you go around turns, its already shifts down so when you get back on the gas, your already in the torque power band. Its awesome!!!

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Its nice. It predicts what your doing, so in town when you go around turns, its already shifts down so when you get back on the gas, your already in the torque power band. Its awesome!!!

Well said
Tow / Haul mode one of the best additions Ford made to all its gas trucks ++++