Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Forums - Member's Area > Other Vehicles
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Other Vehicles

Not a RAPTOR

This is a discussion on Not a RAPTOR within the Other Vehicles forums, part of the Ford Raptor Forums - Member's Area category!
Guess I never updated this, motors has been in and home for a few months now! KMC set me up ...

User Tag List

Like Tree68Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2017, 09:08 PM   #231 (permalink)

Dezert 8MYMNEY

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Guess I never updated this, motors has been in and home for a few months now! KMC set me up with a set of their XD301's and I put 37" Generals on her
Attached Thumbnails
img_3435.jpg  

A.I.I.Raciing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:04 PM   #232 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)

Got finished vehicle pics?

How's it run and handle the rough stuff? How's it compare to your Raptor? Tell us

2017 Magnetic SuperCrew Cab 802a; Raptor Tech Pkg w/Adaptive Cruise; 17" Forged Aluminum (Beadlock) Wheels; 2nd Row Heated Seats; Moonroof; Tailgate Step; Exterior & Hood Graphics Pkgs (both removed); Carbon Fiber Pkg; Engine Block Heater. Added: new V1; BlendMount; XPEL Ultimate & Stealth Film; Tinted Front Windows; BedRug, Roll-N-Lock A-Series bed cover
WhatExit? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 11:55 PM   #233 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Popcorn VehiCROSS
Any one interested in a 2001 VehiCROSS? 9,100 miles. Perfect. No flaws. Limited production...about 4,500 made between 1995 and 2001. Imported to US between 1999 and 2001. Proton Yellow with grey/black leather interior. 3.5 l V6, (Made by Honda), Torque on demand, auto. Basically an Isuzu two door Trooper with a semi custom body.
Won the Paris-Dakar in 2000...
Attached Thumbnails
2017-08-11-2017-08-14-001-006.jpg   2017-08-11-2017-08-14-001-036.jpg   2017-08-11-2017-08-14-001-005.jpg  

2017-08-11-2017-08-14-001-035.jpg  

Old 10-12-2017, 08:59 PM   #234 (permalink)

Dezert 8MYMNEY

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by WhatExit? View Post
Got finished vehicle pics?

How's it run and handle the rough stuff? How's it compare to your Raptor? Tell us
They're not even close to the same, if the Sport Trac was a Kate Upton, the Raptor is Oprah!!!! They are that far apart from each other as far as handling in the dezert goes.
Attached Thumbnails
img_3813.jpg  
Raptizzle likes this.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:11 AM   #235 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)

Originally Posted by A.I.I.Raciing View Post
They're not even close to the same, if the Sport Trac was a Kate Upton, the Raptor is Oprah!!!! They are that far apart from each other as far as handling in the dezert goes.

And, in general, why is that?

I assume it's because they're 2 completely different vehicles with the little Ford weighing a lot less but what else? (I don't have time to go through all the pages to figure it out).

2017 Magnetic SuperCrew Cab 802a; Raptor Tech Pkg w/Adaptive Cruise; 17" Forged Aluminum (Beadlock) Wheels; 2nd Row Heated Seats; Moonroof; Tailgate Step; Exterior & Hood Graphics Pkgs (both removed); Carbon Fiber Pkg; Engine Block Heater. Added: new V1; BlendMount; XPEL Ultimate & Stealth Film; Tinted Front Windows; BedRug, Roll-N-Lock A-Series bed cover
WhatExit? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 11:26 AM   #236 (permalink)

Dezert 8MYMNEY

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by WhatExit? View Post
And, in general, why is that?

I assume it's because they're 2 completely different vehicles with the little Ford weighing a lot less but what else? (I don't have time to go through all the pages to figure it out).
The Sport Trac should weigh ruffly 5800/5900 lbs wet so the weight is the same. There's a little under 700' of 2" .120 wall tubing in the truck plus all the smaller tubing use in the chassis.
The Raptors off the lot are a great truck, for the street, but to be able to really use the Raptor you need a ridiculous amount of $ into the suspension to make it worth a shit on anything besides a fire road which is why I have both. I can do long trips like the Mohave trail in the Raptor or I can run a truck really hard all weekend! This truck will do 60 over a set of whoops that I wouldn't even consider doing in my Raptor at 20 mph!