Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Forums - Member's Area > Other Vehicles
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Other Vehicles

Looks like Ram wants to try to compete with the 2017 Raptor...

This is a discussion on Looks like Ram wants to try to compete with the 2017 Raptor... within the Other Vehicles forums, part of the Ford Raptor Forums - Member's Area category!
Originally Posted by bstoner59 Jimbo's just jealous I have a hot wife that let's me pick out my own cars ...

User Tag List

Like Tree239Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2016, 11:51 AM   #161 (permalink)
Banned

Mentioned: 1100 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by bstoner59 View Post
Jimbo's just jealous I have a hot wife that let's me pick out my own cars and I buy them all by myself

You're jealous my wife has a hot husband and she brings home the bacon so I can dream about the cars I should be able to buy.
bstoner59 and Raptizzle like this.

Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 11:28 PM   #162 (permalink)
FRF Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by john.rubicon.54 View Post
I've got a gen 1 and love it as my work truck. It's been pretty reliable and I've also seen that ecoboost trucks have been very reliable out here. It's extremely dusty out here and that's not an issue. The issue with guys like me is that we put 40-50k miles on a year. So eventually some major work will need to be done and for those who have turbo issues at 100k, which is pretty common, it's expensive work and always past the warranty period. I know that's not the case with most people but for the small percentage, it makes the ecoboost a tough sell. A lot of the guys out here don't mind bc they're usually with a company who has fleet trucks but I'm a contractor who has to cover all of my own expenses. All this is just leading to me saying that I would consider the ram even though the gen 2 looks to be a great truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a pretty fair and reasoned argument. YOU Sir are an exception in these parts.
hkguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 03:29 PM   #163 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Pure gold
http://youtu.be/5TEXXWpyI9w
@Yukon Joe
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )
bstoner59 likes this.

2012 SCREW | NIGHT RAPTOR Revolution Wrap | RPG Stage 4+, Black Tie-rods, Prerunner 1.0 UCA, Steering Res | AMB LED Light Kit | Raptor Retrofit HIDs w/ Amber Ring | Hefty Fabworks Skid Plates | ADD ABS Guard | Recon 10500lb Winch w/ Factor55 | Whelen LEDs | WSI FE Mount | Extang Solidfold | Weathertech Liners | PDP Flaps | TYT9000VHF Radio |
I love Raptorwifey
Yukon Joe is offline   Reply With Quote