Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Forums - Member's Area > Other Vehicles
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Other Vehicles

2016 Polaris xpt

This is a discussion on 2016 Polaris xpt within the Other Vehicles forums, part of the Ford Raptor Forums - Member's Area category!
Just picked up a used 2016 Polaris rzr xp 1000 turbo with plenty of add-ons. i originally only wanted a ...

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By farman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2017, 07:52 AM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default 2016 Polaris xpt
Just picked up a used 2016 Polaris rzr xp 1000 turbo with plenty of add-ons. i originally only wanted a 900 or a new general but... then I saw this. I haven't been able to take it out on trails yet just up and down the road, but let me tell you this thing pulls it actually puts u back in your seat. The original owner put a bike man stage 2 tune on it, its 144 hp stock and the tune adds 35 rwhp they say. My plan if you can call it that was to beat on the rzr and not the raptor anymore. The rzr is still expensive but not raptor expensive, plus I think there is almost more crap to do to the rzr then the raptor so I should still be busy. Does anyone else ride and modify these things on here. I have been looking on other rzr forums, but they suck compared to this one.
Attached Thumbnails
20170505_154408.jpg   20170506_055247.jpg  

farman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 09:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Originally Posted by farman View Post
Just picked up a used 2016 Polaris rzr xp 1000 turbo with plenty of add-ons. i originally only wanted a 900 or a new general but... then I saw this. I haven't been able to take it out on trails yet just up and down the road, but let me tell you this thing pulls it actually puts u back in your seat. The original owner put a bike man stage 2 tune on it, its 144 hp stock and the tune adds 35 rwhp they say. My plan if you can call it that was to beat on the rzr and not the raptor anymore. The rzr is still expensive but not raptor expensive, plus I think there is almost more crap to do to the rzr then the raptor so I should still be busy. Does anyone else ride and modify these things on here. I have been looking on other rzr forums, but they suck compared to this one.

XP Turbo is a monster. I want one so badly.
Be careful not to turn it over and catch on fire. Im playing. But seriously though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MJslasherADMIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 05:36 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by MJslasherADMIN View Post
XP Turbo is a monster. I want one so badly.
Be careful not to turn it over and catch on fire. Im playing. But seriously though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah my biggest fear right now is I roll it. I have been watching to many YouTube videos. It also has had the recall done for the oil fitting leaking and going on the turbo.
farman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

FRF Supporting Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

It's pretty easy to keep it planted as long as you're not an idiot. Pro tip: if you have to say hold my beer, don't do it. I currently run a 14 xp41k and I'm holding out to see what the 18 will be like but I've ridden in the turbos and they are crazy.

As far as raptor vs rzr, they are different and good for different things. The rzrs are much more agile, sometimes faster, and sometimes more run. With the raptor, you can run it in the summer and when you take it out you don't have to do a loop. Raptors are good for trips and long runs while the rzr is good for duning, ripping around, and day trips. Plus, it's always better to beat on a toy instead of your daily driver.

Old 05-07-2017, 11:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Last time I was in one of those the entire front right tire came off
GTOB521 is offline   Reply With Quote