wts 14 shelby raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is he asking 135k, thought it was less. Beautiful truck for somebody @Jimbo

no, he doesn't say what he's asking, just that truck from Shelby was around 90K (from my talks with Shelby at TRR, my guess is that includes the suspension, sc, bumpers and interior), but he says he has another 45k into the lights and other stuff.

I just asked to see a list of the other stuff and I have several friends who don't have raptors yet, but are interested.

OP
OP
B

boomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did the roll/light bsr come from?

add/rigid

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

no, he doesn't say what he's asking, just that truck from Shelby was around 90K (from my talks with Shelby at TRR, my guess is that includes the suspension, sc, bumpers and interior), but he says he has another 45k into the lights and other stuff.

I just asked to see a list of the other stuff and I have several friends who don't have raptors yet, but are interested.

ill work on a list for you. when we coordinated the build with ADD and Shelby, a lot of stuff on that truck isnt in the normal Shelby configurations, at least not then. Shelby was thinking they might start doing some this way because they really liked how it turned out. once the truck came back from Shelby the Ford dealer applied the SE graphics, and tinted the windows. also thats when i got the billet Pro Am beadlocks back from Mirror polishing inc. they completly polsihed the rims and painted the insides, then put a protective coating on polished surfaces (that alone was $1500) i installed ARP stainless 12 points on the beadlock rings and new 35" tires ($5000 for wheels/tires/ sensors etc) then it went to DR Dashboard here and they dynamatted the entire interior, including the roof. even inside the doors, console etc was sound dampened. Then ran all the wiring for a future big stereo build. from there i worked with Jim at JDM to really tweak the tune to work perfectly with the long tube headers, big throttle body etc. Shelby did a great job, but we wanted to perfect it and have the ability to use a handheld tuner and JDM did just that. i spent days and days running the wiring for the LED systems inside a woven wire loom. not the cheap plastic stuff you see but the good flame retardent stuff : High Quality Expandable PET Braided Sleeving - BuyHeatShrink.com
i wanted everything to be factory or SEMA quality for shows etc.
it would be very difficult to quantify the time and money on this build, id probably jump off a bridge once i truly realized the time/money spent. it was a labor of love so i didnt think too much, but subconsciously i kept the big numbers added up, lol

Last edited:

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
What kind of runs are those??

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Never mind just saw it

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Would you sell the rims and tires? I would trade my method NVs with Toyo ATs and SVT caps plus a nice chunk of $$$ if you'd be up for it??