wts 14 shelby raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

GLWS, should sell quick. Curious though, is the drivers side rear wheel well dented or is that just an illusion with the picture?

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's definitely a dent - I'm sure that's exactly why he took the picture. The light bends right at the dent.

$_57.jpg

Pretty sure that's not a dent, mine has the exact same thing, but only on the drivers side. It could be a weird coincidence, maybe someone else could look on theirs.

D

Deleted member 17706

Wow if only you would've posted this a week ago! Dude that is a steal for anybody who gets that! I still love my brand new Ruby red! GLWS

Wait a second is that a Ruby red? Or race red? I looked at the pics again and realized the SE graphics, but it looks to light to be Ruby.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

boomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow if only you would've posted this a week ago! Dude that is a steal for anybody who gets that! I still love my brand new Ruby red! GLWS

Wait a second is that a Ruby red? Or race red? I looked at the pics again and realized the SE graphics, but it looks to light to be Ruby.

its race red, but i had those graphics put on at the dealership when it got delivered from shelby. i didnt want shelbys graphics, so i ordered those.
its wierd, but friends 14 has the same ripple in the fender well. i took that pic to show thats all i can find with the truck, but i think they come that way from the factory! lol