Wrecked 2010 Feeler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
It looks like I'll be selling my Raptor. I wrecked it in Baja last month. The damage is directly in front, there is no damage to fenders, that's how square I hit. The frame horns are crumpled, and it will probably need a frame pull. I don't yet know if it will have a clear title or salvage title. 98K miles, 5.4, nav, no tailgate or tiregate though. Will come with stock shocks, and none of my mods.

It would make a great platform for a Raptor prerunner, since the cab is straight as an arrow.

All serious offers considered. Once I know if it's going to have a clear title or salvage title, I'll have a number to put on it. I'm thinking somewhere between 15-20K. Tack on another 10 to repair it, and your in a raptor for 30K or less. The truck runs great, has always been extremely well prepped by me. Synthetic fluids, etc.

First pic I've let out of the wrecked truck...
2013-03-05%2014.01.43.jpg

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn man! That's too bad to see that... Did I miss a thread on what happened?

Glad that you're ok, though, for sure!

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wish I could, I would definitely consider it, building a wrecked one has crossed my mind more than once. Best I could do is trade a very well used H3 and a very well rusted International Scout.

Good Luck Trey

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Blame me, it was my fault. The truck is at LGEs shop in California. I'd like to sell it out west, and buy my new one out west too. But if I have to haul it home I can.

I should know about the title in a week or 2. Probably 2 since its Mexico insurance I'm dealing with.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blame me, it was my fault. The truck is at LGEs shop in California. I'd like to sell it out west, and buy my new one out west too. But if I have to haul it home I can.

I should know about the title in a week or 2. Probably 2 since its Mexico insurance I'm dealing with.
Sorry about your incident... You still seemed in good spirits about it though, when we spoke in Baja! You're ok, passenger ok, just metal and plastic.

Check with Outlaw Off-Road... they may want a project truck, or maybe know of a customer that wants one. A lot of customers with big $$$!

What are your plans for your next Raptor? Another scab, or maybe a screw this time?

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Sorry about your incident... You still seemed in good spirits about it though, when we spoke in Baja! You're ok, passenger ok, just metal and plastic.

Check with Outlaw Off-Road... they may want a project truck, or maybe know of a customer that wants one. A lot of customers with big $$$!

What are your plans for your next Raptor? Another scab, or maybe a screw this time?

Another SCAB. This is actually my wife's call, she likes them way better. I'd rather have the bigger gas tank, but I have to admit I like the SCABs like 1000% better than the SCREWs as far as look goes.

I'm shopping the 2010 around, hopefully I can find a buyer. I just saw someone posting a 2013 with beadlocks at invoice. I wish it was a few weeks later, because I'd jump on it. Even though its black...

Status
Not open for further replies.