Twin Turbo 2012 SCREW Ingot Silver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Son of a bitch!!!! Does anyone want to buy my Ingot 2012 Screw so I can turn around and buy this?! **** me sideways that's a great price!

Fazio92

Reaction score
Any chance you could take some vids of it running and in action (drive-by or something and a cockpit 0-60...)?? Helps put the power into perspective when you're 2,000 miles away.

OP
OP
E

englishrodder

Reaction score
Any chance you could take some vids of it running and in action (drive-by or something and a cockpit 0-60...)?? Helps put the power into perspective when you're 2,000 miles away.

I will see what I can put up at the weekend - been away on business

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

This was meant to be. I'm in north FoCo. I would LOVE to check it out!! I don't think I can PM you but if you shoot me your number I'll get in touch.

Jay

Edit: Your number is already listed and I skipped over it due to the excitement haha

Just got your message, been on business. Will call you back saturday am. Im arround all weekend if you want to take a look.

Thanks
David

TheWooginator

Reaction score
Sounds good David. I'll be around tomorrow but I have to bounce out of town for a week or two for work on Sunday. Give me a buzz whenever! State your beer of choice as well.

Jay

ikold

Reaction score
I'm interested. Can you email me some additional pics. Who did the install and tune ? I'm in Boulder just down the road from you.

OP
OP
E

englishrodder

Reaction score
I'm interested. Can you email me some additional pics. Who did the install and tune ? I'm in Boulder just down the road from you.

im away on business until the 19th, so can get some additional pics then. Tune was completed by Rob Williams and the kit fitted by Newstalgia Hot Rods in Ft Collins

OP
OP
E

englishrodder

Reaction score
Sorry everyone, been out of the country on business for last month. Back now for 2 weeks. Raptor still for sale.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Sounds good David. I'll be around tomorrow but I have to bounce out of town for a week or two for work on Sunday. Give me a buzz whenever! State your beer of choice as well.

Jay

Jay, sorry been away on business for ages, back now (For 2 weeks) if you're still interested.
My cell is 303 358 2586

Thanks
David

TheWooginator

Reaction score
Hey David! I'm gone on business again till about April 15th or so. I wonder if we'll ever actually be in town at the same time haha. I want to see this beast in action if nothing else!!!