Twin Turbo 2012 SCREW Ingot Silver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

englishrodder

Reaction score
This is my 2012 Ingot Silver SCREW with full Lux Package with every option from the Factory (Sony, Sub, Moon Roof, heated cooled seats, hood and bed graphics etc) , and ran with Husky liners from new (Have oriiginal SVT mats as well)

Makes 643RWHP & 673TQ at 5,500ft altitide
Needing a tow rig so for sale for $59.500 - *** NOW $55k ***

Hellion Twin Turbo kit with Ball Bearing Upgrade 62mm Precision Turbos
Turbo Smart Controller upgrade
Stainless Bassani made headers
Stainless Bassani made off-road Y-pipe (deletes cats, but I have the standard cats that can be swapped back in to pass emissions)
Ford Racing stainless Sport Exhaust
TSS Billet Oil Pump gears
Kenne Bell BAP
Walbro/Hennesy Perf uprated fuel pump
Moroso catch can
SVC Rear hydralic bump stop kit and frame strengther
Deaver +2 rear springs
Rogue Racing Front bumper with twin 40" LED lights
Roge Racing Rear bumber with LED lights
SDHQ Hood mount Vision X light Cannons
SDHQ ABS protectors
Outlaw Off-road bed cage with twin spares, 5 gallon fuel cell, 5 gallon tote and Aluminum race jack
Ikon VHF Chase radio
Lowrance HDS7 GPS
RPG Lowrance mount

I have all the standard parts that were taken off the truck that go with her. I have owned the Raptor since 2k miles, now just over 35k miles but will go up as I still love driving her.

Best bit not only is she a total blast, but she gets 14.1mpg!! - yes really!
Truck is located in Ft Collins Colorado

Call David on 303-358-2586
AE341333-7DFE-48AF-A8B6-41BA3E55B4AA_zpsis2vbzkb.jpg

EC4D3470-EB32-4DE3-A6C1-88F24E6FA73A_zpsnliyg8mn.jpg

F30ED3B8-2ECD-4DC6-8F2B-4920D97EBC2E_zpsyjbiew4a.jpg

RaptorDynoRun643hp_zps2fa50b9e.jpg

Last edited:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never got much feedback on your setup rodder, lots were sling for it for a long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

englishrodder

Reaction score
Never got much feedback on your setup rodder, lots were sling for it for a long time.

Confused?
You mean people (Or You)were looking for feedback on my set up? - I replied to those asking questions.

It took a while to get the tune sorted out but she runs and drives great now, just need a tow rig, so time for a change :)

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, we all kept asking for updates on the thread you started, wanted to know the longtterms, if you got it off-road much, etc. all the nitty gritty feedback we could get, an in depth analysis if you will. Not many have this setup and it would be great to hear all.

OP
OP
E

englishrodder

Reaction score
Almost positive I've seen you around FoCo

Yep thats probably me :)

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Yeah, we all kept asking for updates on the thread you started, wanted to know the longtterms, if you got it off-road much, etc. all the nitty gritty feedback we could get, an in depth analysis if you will. Not many have this setup and it would be great to hear all.

Ah OK.
I've taken her off-road a few times but only to a large Off-road park here in CO (I travel a lot on business so havent had much time) and she held up well, The Turbo mounts all stayed strong and no flexing etc.
Running in "Off-road" mode she is super responsive, zero lag and really easy to keep in the power.
Ive done about 8k miles on her with the Turbo kit and the current tune at 643rwhp, I change the oil every 2k miles.
The Deaver rear springs really helped with rear wheel hop, but still lights the tires up on the road a bit too easy!!
Honestly she is a great drive, if i could keep her and a tow rig I would (If I do that I will move towards changing the shocks and adding front fenders and the Alpha1 fender inners as the wiring is a little exposed as you have to cut away some of the stock inner fender so it doesn't melt on the downpipe.

Only downside to everything was the time to get the tune right (Rob Williams in CO did a great job, but took several sessions), and fitting of the actual kit is a pain unless you have baby hands!

TheWooginator

Reaction score
This was meant to be. I'm in north FoCo. I would LOVE to check it out!! I don't think I can PM you but if you shoot me your number I'll get in touch.

Jay

Edit: Your number is already listed and I skipped over it due to the excitement haha

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That truck is a steal at $55k. If my build wasn't already well underway I'd seriously consider it.