Testing testing one two

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
1stSFG

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got a Deere so now it’s just 40. And as little as I drive, the rap is being driven. Still under 18k.

OP
OP
1stSFG

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
.......I guess I was spacin out. It also has the raptor plus and electronic climate control as billable options along with the luxury.

OP
OP
1stSFG

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please don’t pm me with trade offers. I’m not interested in bikes or cars.

Again, I don’t need to sell the truck. And if I can’t get 40 for it I’m happy keeping it. If you can deal with the gen one options and want a V8 you won’t find one as mechanically fresh anywhere. Thanks for looking.

OP
OP
1stSFG

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if there are 50 serious shoppers in here? Are there 50 people willing to drop 200.00 for an op to buy my truck for 25k?

Sound off with all opinions please.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i doubt you will find that, but im in for a more expensive raffle for the whole thing for sure.

OP
OP
1stSFG

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
100 passed through with one comment.

I believe you’re correct Andy. I think I’ve already invested toooo much time here.

Shut this bitch down. I’m out.

OP
OP
1stSFG

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will keep that in mind. But as long as I own the truck none of the back up inventory goes anywhere.