Shadow Black Raptor for sale!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hugepops77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shadow Black Raptor for sale!! $75,805

I hate to sell my 17 Raptor - but I'm not into the new 10 speed transmission or the ride! I prefer the shifting and ride of my 2015 King Ranch! I think I am going back to the 6 speed! That previous transmission was flawless!

Truck is NEW - 328 miles. Window tint, and clear bra installed.

-802A Package
-Twin Panel Moonroof
-Tailgate Step
-17" Forged Aluminum Wheels
-Tailgate Appliqué
-Heated Steering Wheel
-Raptor Technology Package
-Adaptive Cruise
-2nd Row Heated Seats
-Spray in Bed Liner
-Hood Graphics
-Spray in Bed Liner

Message me for Details!

Last edited:

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price and location please? Senting you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gilligan

Reaction score
Seems silly to sell a truck with 328miles on it because of the 10 speed tranny, the truck is still learning what you want it to do....

OP
OP
H

hugepops77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have one? Will it adapt to the correct gear eventually?! Thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

NO - it's not even registered yet.. I want what I have put into it! $73805 + D&H and taxes!

As it's not registered, it's still new. I don't know what state you and guy who posted below you are in- but CO has ridiculous State, County and city tax!

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

hugepops77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No NO lol - I'll sell it for $70,575 and collect the $4425 in taxes due to the state. Total of $75k: Taxes in Colorado are 5.9%; or higher. I'd even consider $74k