READ BEFORE POSTING - For Sale Forum Rules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
  • If posting an item for sale, please post an asking price. High bidder or auction style listings tend to be counterproductive.
  • Post a location for the vehicle.
  • Members must not criticize another member's asking price.
  • Please handle all price discussions using Private Message.
  • I will advise against sending PayPal funds as a "gift" transaction. If in the event a deal goes sour, PayPal offers zero protection for personal, or gift transactions.
  • Make deals and transactions at your own risk. Proper due diligence should be done before any money changes hands. If you need help with a potential bad deal, absolutely feel free to contact a forum administrator.
  • Don't piggy-back on an existing thread, start your own.
  • If you post an item for sale for a buddy, YOU are responsible for seeing the deal through to the end. If things go south, YOU will be the one to face repercussions.
Note: You must have a minimum of 50 posts to start a thread in this forum. That doesn't mean you should spam the forum to get your 50... (waived for Supporting Members).

UPDATE 11/14/13:

If you post 30 posts in an hour to get your 50 limit for a For Sale thread, you are not fooling anyone - don't expect us to be in a hurry to approve your thread. The requirement is there for you to CONTRIBUTE to the forum, not clog things up with short, useless posts. If you are in that big of a hurry to sell something, become a Supporting Member - the post requirement is waived.

UPDATE 6/11/14:

We have been seeing quite a few folks posting things for their friends. As long as you meet the above requirements, we will approve them. HOWEVER, YOU are responsible for seeing the deal through to the end. If things go south, YOU will be the one to face repercussions.

UPDATE 7/15/14:
Please don't even bother sending a PM asking for us to bend the rules because ________ (fill in the blank). Most say you don't want to spam the forum, yet, when you are told the 50 post requirement stands, you start making useless posts. We do indeed check the quality of posts before For Sale ads are approved.

UPDATE:
This was posted in the other sections and I forgot to post it here. As a courtesy to others, please leave the original ad intact when an item has sold (you can mark it sold, but please leave the price), instead of deleting all of the content. It is useful info for folks trying to sell stuff in the future to have some sales info to help them set their price.

The staff will know the item has sold when you make a final post indicating as such

Last edited:

RiverXRaptor

Reaction score
Nope

I obviously cannot read. I do not have 50 posts and I should not post something for sale.
Note: You must have a minimum of 50 posts to start a thread in this forum. That doesn't mean you should spam the forum to get your 50... (waived for Supporting Members).

Last edited by a moderator:

JB841007

Reaction score
Trying to sell

Ive been overseas in Afghanistan for the past year and looking to sell my Raptor now that im home. Is there any way i can post it on here.. I dont have the 50 post as needed. Thanks much

Joseph

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
UPDATE 7/15/14:
Please don't even bother sending a PM asking for us to bend the rules because ________ (fill in the blank). Most say you don't want to spam the forum, yet, when you are told the 50 post requirement stands, you start making useless posts. We do indeed check the quality of posts before For Sale ads are approved.

Shish.., I’ll never get to post in the for sale thread. Are you kidding me, I’ll have to have 50 quality posts....

Friggin Hard Core Admins on FRF...