For Sale 2015 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am selling my 2015 Raptor as I don't have it yet. They say it will fly, almost like a brick. It gets over 30 MPG going downhill with the wind behind you and the key off.. Comes stock with mythical powers and can change you from a dork to instant god like status. Will make all other Raptor owners wish they could be you. The only one of its kind and last one for the model year. This has the all powerful super charged 6 cylinder clean diesel. It turns out almost 600 horsepower and can spin all four tires in every gear. On the right day it can fly and is invisible to radar. This amazing ride can be yours if the price is right... 125,000.00 plus tax, license, delivery, magic markup not included and will be added in finance. Includes free maintenance tires and glass for the life of the vehicle... If anything ever goes wrong we will ignore your calls until the day you die...

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard there not making 2027, there retooling for the f 175, they will be back. In 2029