READ BEFORE POSTING - For Sale Forum Rules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7GenTex

Reaction score
I can't seem to edit my original sales post for a price drop...? There is not an "Edit" button showing.

I've tried both in FireFox (problematic with this site in numerous ways) as well as Explorer.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For Sale Section Reminder:

Please update your thread header with "SOLD" once your item sells to make it easier for maintenance. Thank you and good luck on your item.

baja714

Reaction score
Does anyone know why it still shows that I have insufficient privileges to post in the for sale section? I have been a member since 2016 and have over 50 posts. I've tried to reach out to Kaiser a couple of times but haven't gotten any response.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here I’ve made posts asking for permission and reached out to the admin via PM and have heard nothing back. I wonder if they are offline/on vacation? I’d love to list my 2019…

baja714

Reaction score
Strange huh? I've been a member for over 5 years now, have 72 posts, and I can't list my Gen 2 for sale here and give first dibs to other members of the community?