Putting out feelers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Geo_Tactical

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate all the positive comments! Definitely a sweet truck [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Definitely sell it to an enthusiast. Having to lose most of the bed and cut out bed sides will most likely hurt you if doing a trade in. Get that on some offroad ads, should sell for what you are thinking without issues. I would list the cost of those mods so someone who doesn't know what you put into can see it on paper.

Nice mods, kinda wish I had the same setup. Are you taking it on the ROC Wyoming run with Noah first since you are close?

OP
OP
Geo_Tactical

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely sell it to an enthusiast. Having to lose most of the bed and cut out bed sides will most likely hurt you if doing a trade in. Get that on some offroad ads, should sell for what you are thinking without issues. I would list the cost of those mods so someone who doesn't know what you put into can see it on paper.

Nice mods, kinda wish I had the same setup. Are you taking it on the ROC Wyoming run with Noah first since you are close?
Thanks for the tips!

That Wyoming run does sound like fun

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk