NorCal 2010 SCAB 6.2L w/ all options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Name: Dan
Payment: must be paid in full and can work out the details when the time comes
Contact Info: PM or e-mail [email protected]
Mileage: 40,230 (still my daily driver so miles will go up slowly avg 15 miles a day)
Price: $44,500

FINDERS FEE!!! as i have told other friends and family i will give $500 if you recommend the final buyer! this forum has been great to me over the years and i would like to return the favor for your help!

Details:
NOT PARTING OUT so please do not flood this post with parts for sale questions.

As much as i've enjoyed the truck over the past few years its time to move on. the truck has been well taken care of and oil changes/maint. has been done at local ford dealership (have almost all receipts). reason for the price possibly being high to most people is due to the mileage. after reviewing multiple price quotes for private sale, it averages about $39-41K and with the rest of the add ons i believe this would be my selling price. i am not in a hurry to sell but figured this is the best time to sell a fairly low mileage Raptor before the new ones come out. Seats have been treated with mcguires leather treatment every 3 months to prevent cracks, carpets are stain free and overall looks new.

Truck has Luxury Package IE: heated seats, navigation (just uploaded the new maps for 2013-14 ford nav package discs), moon roof etc.

Upgrades:
Lex Motorsports front bumper w/ 40" LED bar
RPG raceline rear bumper with tow hitch assembly add on
R1 Concepts drill/slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads and SDHQ SS lines (been on truck less than 300 miles)
Method NV 17' wheels plus spare wrapped in 35" Toyo Open Country MT
Vince SVT center caps
MBRP turn down exhaust
K and N drop in filter
SDHQ rear frame supports
Upgraded to 2014 black OEM FX4 projector headlights
aftermarket flush hood latches
ICOM radio mounted in center console w/ perm external antenna on roof near 3rd brake light
a few other items i can't think of at the moment...

Will Post Pictures once i get home. thank you for looking!

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i also have extra recovery equipment etc that will come with it (2 5 gal gas cans, recovery strap, D rings etc)