FS 2014 Ruby Red SE SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid77

Reaction score
2014 Ford SVT Raptor. Fully loaded with every option available, including the 2014 special edition red/black interior. All maintenance performed on schedule, non-smoker, always garaged. New tires less than 5k miles ago.

Full disclosure: there is an accident on the vehicles Carfax. I was involved in a minor accident that left some scratches in the plastic wheel trim (see pics). The vehicle required no body work and has never been to a body shop. The Carfax report lists the damage as "functional damage" which means that the vehicle was functional and drove away after the damage. This way over states the accident but it's nearly impossible to get this clarified on the Carfax report itself.

Extras include, spray in bed liner, tonneau cover, fog/spot lights, led interior lights, led tails and third brake light.

Located in Montana.
Asking $52,500

IMG_1044_zpsyesvmegz.jpg

IMG_1045_zpsmtukv4ul.jpg
IMG_1046_zpsflofzs3z.jpg
IMG_1052_zpstmxfir82.jpg
IMG_1053_zpsdx23kvfv.jpg
IMG_1054_zps3lkdxclq.jpg
IMG_1051_zpsz3qehkke.jpg
IMG_1047_zpszvpvzard.jpg

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carfax is a bitch... it's hurting my sale i believe. Hope you have better luck than me. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.