FS: 2013 SCREW Blue Flame 2400 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, after a 6 month order process to get the Raptor and then owning it for 2 months, I have decided that I am simply a sports car guy at heart. This was my first truck and while I feel it is the best truck out there, I think I need to get back behind the wheel of a sports car....and the wife won't let me have 2 toys so I figured I'd throw this one out there.

Truck details:
2013 Super Crew
2,400 miles
Blue Flame Exterior
Black Interior
801A
Beadlocks
Tailgate Step
Front Camera

Truck is 100% stock. Will be going in for it's first oil change and service at the dealership at 3000 miles. I still drive the truck regularly, so the mileage may vary. Truck is located just outside of Houston, TX. I have an appointment to get the Line-X installed next week as well so that should likely be done before the new owner takes over.

I also have a pair of RPG tie rods (blue) that I bought a while back from a local Raptor owner who was selling his truck. They are available with the truck if you want them. The truck has been taken off-road 3 times since I've owned it, never pushed very hard since I was new to the scene and didn't want to do anything stupid, but she performs amazing off-road as one would expect, it's just not for me at the end of the day.

I am looking to sell the truck for $54k.

I will get some better pics posted up this week.

Attachments

• Raptor coming off.jpg
    Raptor coming off.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 181
  • Raptor Front.jpg
    Raptor Front.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 171
  • Raptor Off-Road2.jpg
    Raptor Off-Road2.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 191
  • Raptor Off-Road.jpg
    Raptor Off-Road.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 190
D

Deleted member 12951

Seems priced too high to sell. I am getting a 2014 loaded with more options for only $1000 more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
lane_change

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MSRP was $54755 + Line-X + RPG Tie Rods...comes out to around $56k total. If the price is too high, make an offer.

D

Deleted member 12951

I am not trying to offend you. I just think for used it is priced high to sell thats all. In the meantime, you still get to drive your Raptor and thats not a bad thing. :)

At that MSRP, a person would of paid around $50k when getting it closer to invoice.

Not in the market as I already placed an order. My MSRP was $59975 and got for $55214, including fees.

You do have the get it now factor instead of the dreaded wait so for folks that want it now, its definitely worth asking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
lane_change

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The waiting definitely sucks to get a truck for anywhere near invoice. I figure this price would save someone around $2000 off MSRP + Line-X and RPG Tie Rods and they have to wait 0 days to get the truck, vs. 3-6 months to get $4000 off MSRP. If they don't want the $700 Tie Rods, that's fine, those can sell outright and the price can come down to around $53k or again, they can feel free to make an offer. It's a great truck, but I am thinking I'd prefer to be in a ZR1 or a GT-R or something.

I'm sure the market will eventually dictate the price, so really throwing a price out there is pretty useless these days. People understand what fair market value is.

Status
Not open for further replies.