FS: 2013 Ford Raptor Supercab lots of mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i never get to drive this truck and now that i have a GTR i have 2 pretty impractical cars and a motorcycle since i live in the city. I really love this truck but it's just too big to DD and park in the city and park in the garage, so as much as it pains me to do it i'm going to try the market and see if i can sell it. I'm not desperate to get rid of it but i'd like to sell and maybe get into a smaller SUV. i've got tons of money in the truck and it is still like new, never smoked in, never offroad, and never in any accidents. the list of mods is too long to list but i do have i'd say 15K plus into the truck. Clean retail is $46,600. so i'll start there including all the mods. stock suspension and stock wheels will be included. not considering part outs. i know i'm not going to get the majority of my money back on the mods but i'd like to stay firm on 46600. current mileage is 6400 and will creep up slowly as i rotate this and my GT-R and ducati to drive to work. here's the build thread with all the pictures. serious buyers can call me at 571-two-two-one-4-five-7-one. i'll check pm's as much as i can but i don't frequent the forums too often anymore. serious buyers are welcome for test drives with approved finances, truck is located in alexandria, va. i ordered in oct of 2012 and took delivery on jan 9 2013. garage kept. motor is bone stock, no tuner was ever used and no intake has ever been on the car. all suspension work done by Dave and Krazy House Kustoms in NJ

2013 Tuxedo Black SVT Raptor SuperCab
-801A
-moonroof
-front and rear cameras
MSRP 50615

window sticker link: http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1ftfx1r67dfb07133

Mods:

-3M 1080 Satin Black full wrap
-Bakflip F1
-BedRug
-MagHytec Rear Diff Cover
-Alpha 1 Spindle Gussets
-RPG Fox 3.0 front and rear shocks
-RPG Stage 3 rear suspension with SD National Leafs and Fox 2.5" air Bumps
-RPG Tie rods
-RPG Upper Control Arms
-Icon Lower control arm skids
-SPC Front Cam bolts
-Rigid Dually x 2 in rear bumper
-Rigid Dually x 4 in front fog area(amber and white)
-Rigid 20" e-series LED Light bar in front bumper
-HID X on outlaw claw windshield mounts
-Method NV x5 on stock tires, spare wheel is also a method NV
-also included stock shocks and stock wheels
-full LED Interior
-LED Reverse Lights
-Ceramic tint on front windows 35%
-Magnaflow 15588 catback exhaust
-Tailgate Assist
-Masterlock tailgate Lock
-LED exterior, license plate, puddle lights, reverse lights
-Line-X premium wheel wells
-Icon Power steering reservoir
-Ford Racing Cam Covers
-Amsoil rear diff fluid
-Amsoil engine oil at 1k, 3k, and 5k
-Moroso Air oil separator
-TMX front Skid Plate
-OEM Skid plate included
-Tuffy Underseat Security Box

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f65/2013-tux-black-scab-build-va-20350/

a few pics to get people interested.
DSC_0054_zps3ca729e4.jpg

DSC_0041_zps9bcce6f6.jpg

DSC_0043_zps2db30faa.jpg

DSC_0047_zps04331061.jpg

DSC_0048_zpse4a01321.jpg

DSC_0057_zps710581ea.jpg

Last edited:

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This one will be gone by the end of the week!

Glws!

OP
OP
ray101381

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all you guys are saying this a great deal makes me think i should've asked for more. but i'm a man of my word so 46,600 is where i'm staying. hopefully someone can give her a good home.

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it had 2 more doors...ugh. Hard not to call and cancel the order I placed in APRIL to get this, but I am SURE you wont have it long.

Status
Not open for further replies.