FS: 2012 SCREW 3500 Miles LOTS OF EXTRAS 2014 SE Beadlock Wheels, OEM HIDs, Nittos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my personal truck guys:
2012 SVT Raptor SCREW with only 3500 miles.
10/10 = Like New. LOADED with lots of extras.

Here is the listing off ebay. (Click on the ebay link for lots of pictures)

Please - no comments on price. I don't need the money so I'm in no hurry to sell. I have it priced fair for what I have put into it. It truly is one of a kind. Someone will come along wanting a turn key toy.

I have it listed on ebay for $59,995. I would sell on FRF for $56,995 like it sets with everything.

For Sale:

1 of a kind MINT CONDITION 2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Crew Cab.

LOTS OF EXTRAS. Raptor Enthusiasts - Just get in and DRIVE!

3500 Miles. 10/10 = PERFECT Condition. The Ultimate Raptor Street Queen.

*** I AM NOT A DEALER! (That means no sales tax!) I special ordered this truck brand new and still own it today. I am the only person that has ever been behind the wheel. My personal Sunday driver.

You will not find a nicer Ford Raptor, period. I will put mine up against a brand new one on a dealers lot. This truck is perfect. No scratches, no rock chips, no door dings. LIKE NEW. I'm the guy that only drives my truck on Sunday when it's not raining. I'm the guy in the back corner of the parking lot taking up 4 spaces.

This particular truck is arguably one of the most sought after Ford Raptors = Has the OEM HID Projector Headlights and does NOT have the terrible My Ford Touch system. 2012 was the last year built without the terrible MFT (My Ford Touch) system. In 2013, they made an update to the Raptors and started using the MFT system and came out with OEM HID projector headlights. The headlights are great but the MFT is a downgrade. Well, this truck has the 2013-2014 OEM HID projector headlights in it and no MFT.

These trucks are no longer being made. IF you can find one on a dealers lot, they are asking $5000++ markup over MSRP. If you can find a used one, most of these trucks are all abused! They hold their value incredibly well, even considered an investment by some.

This truck has NEVER been off road. Never sat outside overnight. Always garage kept and never smoked in. Never been in an accident and never had any body work. Never towed a trailer. Never been "tuned". This truck is as good as it gets. Check my feedback and buy with confidence! Washed and spray waxed after every drive. The paint is so slick water beads off of it.

About the truck:

Ordered as a 2012 SVT Raptor Crew Cab

- Luxury Package = Includes Leather, Heated/Cooled Seats, Power Adjustable Pedals, Rear View Camera, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, etc, etc.

- Moonroof

- Tailgate step

- Bed Extender

- Sony Navigation Radio.

Added on options/ Extras/ Mods:

- 2014 Special Edition Raptor OEM Beadlock Wheels - OEM Factory Genuine Ford Parts (Over $2000)

- 2013-2014 Factory Raptor Grey HID Projector Headlights - OEM Factory Genuine Ford
Parts ($1600)

- BRAND NEW Nitto Trail Grappler LT35x12.50x17 10 Ply Tires. <<<---AWESOME, Mean, Aggressive tires. Less than 200 miles on tires. ($1800)

- Mid Perch Front End Mod with Alignment ($300)

- Hood Graphic - OEM Factory Genuine Ford Parts ($700)

- Bedside Graphics - OEM Factory Genuine Ford Parts ($1200)

- Rigid Industries 40" LED Behind the Grille light bar ($1300)

- Rigid Industries 20" LED Lower Grille light bar ($700)

- Drop in Bed-Liner - OEM Factory Genuine Ford Parts ($300)

- Viair onboard Air Compressor and Storage tank with Grover Emergency Air Horn ($600)

- WeatherTech Digital Fit Front and Rear Floor Mats ($250)

- Door Sill Protectors x4 ($100)

- BRAND NEW Heavy Duty Factory Ford Motorcraft Battery ($150)

All add-on electronics done PROFESSIONALLY by myself. I own a large, high volume auto repair shop. I did all of the wiring myself. Looks better than factory wiring. No chop jobs that you see when people attempt to add on wiring. The LED lights are INSANELY BRIGHT. Google them. They are a highly sought after addition for the Ford Raptors. They are not Chinese cheap Ebay special LED lights. They are made by Rigid Industries in the USA.

NO LIEN! Title in hand. Wire transfer (must clear) or CASH only. No checks, no cashiers checks. Will be willing to store truck inside for up to 60 days for buyer to make arrangements to pickup. Can pickup at local airport as well (PAH). Must receive full payment within 3 days of auctions ending or you will forfeit your deposit.

Priced at a fair price for what I have invested in it. In no hurry to sell. No low ball offers please. This truck truly is a one of a kind vehicle.

Truck is still under the factory Ford bumper to bumper warranty.

--->>>KBB value (WITHOUT ADD ONS is $57,***)

Any questions, please ask. Thanks!

Here is a link to the ebay listing: Ford F 150 SVT Raptor Crew Cab Pickup 4 Door | eBay

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 137
  • $_57 (1).jpg
    $_57 (1).jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 118
  • $_57 (2).jpg
    $_57 (2).jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 124
  • $_57 (3).jpg
    $_57 (3).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 124
  • $_57 (4).jpg
    $_57 (4).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 150
  • $_57 (5).jpg
    $_57 (5).jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 147
  • $_57 (6).jpg
    $_57 (6).jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Definitely a sunday driver that baby'd it. My 2014 is only 4 months old and has more than twice the mileage and has been off-road several times. Will mention it around to others as its only one state from me.

Why you selling?

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely a sunday driver that baby'd it. My 2014 is only 4 months old and has more than twice the mileage and has been off-road several times. Will mention it around to others as its only one state from me.

Why you selling?

It's a great truck. This is the only reason I am selling:

PS Yeah... I know, it's not a Ford! lol

Attachments

• 20140510_151000.jpg
    20140510_151000.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 120

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice truck. Mine isn't babyd. Different strokes for different folks. My theory is "I spent all this money on it...I'm gonna beat it to hell and see if it holds up.

slowest member of WCPR