FS: 2012 Black SuperCrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling my 2012 Raptor SuperCrew to make way for a 2014 Raptor I have on order. This truck is garage-kept, hand-washed and Zaino waxed, and NEVER smoked in. It is what you might call a "street queen" or "garage queen" having been pampered and never taken offroad. I am obsessive about caring for my vehicles, and this truck has been extremely well-kept. I have run full synthetic oil and ethanol-free gas since new. All service work (oil changes and tire rotations) have been performed at the Ford Dealer. I also purchased a Ford PremiumCARE 72 month/100k mile extended warranty that will be transferred to the new owner. This Raptor is equipped with the following factory options:

-Luxury Package
-Sony Navigation
-Front & Rear Camera
-Blue Accent Interior
-Tailgate Step

I have kept her in stock form, with the exception of the following items, which are included:

Retrax Pro bed cover
-Twin Swingcase storage units
-Bedrug
-CravenSpeed stubby antenna
-Xpel Ultimate paint protection film (applied to entire front, mirrors, A-pillars, rockers and just above windshield)
-Tinted front windows

I have the (clean) title in hand. Crescent Ford in New Orleans will be handling the paperwork as a courtesy to me and can arrange financing if needed. Asking $48,900 but will do better for a FRF member. Here is a link to the original window sticker:

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1ftfw1r61cfa35766

Attachments

• SAM_0388.jpg
    SAM_0388.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 130
  • SAM_0379.jpg
    SAM_0379.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 133
  • SAM_0387.jpg
    SAM_0387.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 138
  • SAM_0385.jpg
    SAM_0385.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 151
  • SAM_0391.jpg
    SAM_0391.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
OP
OP
SaintsFan

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, what is the remote looking thing under the trailer brake?

That is a remote that arms and disarms the alarm system at my house. It's also programmed to turn my exterior lights on at night. It's affixed with double sided tape and will be removed prior to sale. Thanks.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If only this was Blue, I would be all over it! Bookmarking in case I change my mind! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.