FS: 2010 6.2l Supercab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antlers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to part with my 2010 SCAB. It's mostly stock with the 6.2l, Luxury Package, 2013 HIDs and 75,000 miles. The truck also has spray in bed liner and a bed extender. The car Does have a small accident and a theft on the carfax (the rear shocks were stolen, not the truck.) The accident was minor and involved the replacement of one of the front fenders. No frame damage or anything structural occurred in the collision. I'm asking $32,000 for the truck and would like to do a face-to-face deal as I still owe money on it. (I know it's a pain in the ass, but we'll get it handled.)

IMG_0088_zpsaikhyp11.jpg

IMG_0113_zpsisuae4rj.jpg

IMG_0097_zpshfl3emxv.jpg

IMG_0095_zpsewo0vqek.jpg

IMG_0102_zpskjx6gcza.jpg

The Headlight Bulbs look Green, but they're not they're 3000k Morimoto bulbs in Evo-XR projectors and Morimoto D2S ballasts.

IMG_0110_zpspqwjhmfq.jpg

IMG_0112_zpsm9du3lhz.jpg

The Passenger side front shock is BLOWN! I was looking into getting them both rebuilt by a member here, but he stopped emailing me back.

IMG_0081_zpshelniwir.jpg

Rear Shocks are both lightly used take-offs bought from SVC after the originals were stolen. Shock Security Locks were installed with the new shocks

IMG_0084_zpsn8nw8gte.jpg

IMG_0082_zps1ffhs2ww.jpg

IMG_0028_zpsyvuc3vgo.jpg

IMG_0029_zpsfovaaufo.jpg

IMG_0073_zpswdtpwkxs.jpg

The truck previously had a Winters shifter and a hydraulic handbrake installed. All of that was removed and replaced with the factory parts.

IMG_0069_zpsgmw7rp85.jpg

IMG_0073_zpswdtpwkxs.jpg

Engine bay is stock (aside from the HID conversion Harness

IMG_0094_zpsmd9kwvf7.jpg

Here's an autocheck so you don't have to pay for one

Untitled-1_zpssdouties.jpg

Untitled-2_zpskwli1zcy.jpg

Untitled-3_zpsmgthzhsv.jpg

Untitled-4_zpsps6ria6p.jpg

Untitled-5_zpsprxb2slq.jpg

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'll be more than happy to take any additional photos you may want. Thanks,

Mike.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Where did you get those security shock locks?

Status
Not open for further replies.